Movie lovers.... Interstellar

alex_e3

Been highly anticipating this for a fair while, as Nolan's work is always fantastic.

Went to see this tonight in iMax. WOW!!! It most certainly did not disappoint! Film of the year so far for me without question.

Anyone else seen this yet? Opinions?

The plot took some following as per usual Nolan films. It was so well done though. Sci-fi geeks like me will be made up!

• Like 1

Sorry to 'hijack' the thread, but anybody seen Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes (2014)???

I can get it for £9.99 in HD and want to know if it's worth the investment.

Back to Interstellar, not seen it yet, but will wait for it to appear on TV first.

A lot of hate for Gravity on this site ha ha! I enjoyed that film a lot - sort of like Jurassic Park was years ago, i.e. not much story and all about the effects.

Be interested to hear what people think of Interstellar when they've seen it.

It's a cinema MUST though!

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is awesome by the way! Very different from the first one. Just download it ;)

Sorry to 'hijack' the thread, but anybody seen Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes (2014)???

I can get it for £9.99 in HD and want to know if it's worth the investment.

Back to Interstellar, not seen it yet, but will wait for it to appear on TV first.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was a really really good film, very riveting and thoroughly entertaining.

JRJG

Sorry to 'hijack' the thread, but anybody seen Dawn of The Planet Of The Apes (2014)???.

Saw it on the plane a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it. 

You immediately suspend your disbelief that there is a tribe of intelligent apes who can 

read and talk. A great watch. (Carries on from Rise of the planet of the apes.) 

Just watched Interstellar at the Nottingham IMAX,

I am pretty certain I grasped all of the plot and storyline, however it was a very heavy and complex film , more so than Inception I would of said.

It has made me want to read up on relativity and the theory of the fifth dimension...

The only problem was with the cinema, the audio was absolutely blaring, I had to cover my ears a few times during the three hours!

Great film though, 8/10 from me.

JRJG