had a play with a mk2 oct vrs

ash_1909

Codger! Im not even sure what a codger is but im sure thus was a good opportunity to unleash the beast of a word

I know what b*ll*cks are......and never was there a better opportunity to use such a response :)

Ow now dont argue on my post lmao. End of the day i drive the way i like to and for those who like to sit and moan that im speeding or its dangerous then shut the f**k up and leave my post. I know you dont always stick to the speed limit NO ONE DOES!!!! Wether it be 2mph or 20mph over u still speed and thanks to those who have same veiws as me apreciated and keep commenting

Briskoda, a skoda driven briskly but dont for the love of god dont mention you drive brisk or you'll be punished by 1000 punctures

There's a difference between driving briskly and racing on a public highway... I'll let you work them out...

• Like 1

I like to race my shadow. Always neck and neck, no matter what I do to my car. :( Amazing racing though. :thumbup:

PS. Love these types of threads. Always brings out the PC brigade and tarmac terrorists alike.

• Like 1