Felicia Freestyle - How Did I Not Know About This!

Surfing the web earlier getting distracted as usual.... And I came across these pictures of Felicia freestyle racing trucks! Anyone know much about them, and more importantly, has anyone on here got one......?!

• 3 weeks later...

Nastavba pro vozy Skoda Felicia Pick up Freestyle = Bodies for cars Skoda Felicia Pick up

FreestyleNástavba je vhodná pro vozy Skoda Felicia a Favorit pickup = The superstructure is suitable for cars Skoda Felicia and Favorit pickup

na skladě = In stock

Cena dnes: = Price today     6 500 Kč  = 186.000 British Pound Sterling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'd love a pick up! I love pick ups in general anyways but to have one of these as well!!!!!!  Please get one.

I am genuinenly considering one for the summer, as when I remove my truckman I put a wooden board on which looks good but isn't waterproof. As this sits on top of the black side strips, it would be waterproof and the top half of my truck is white too so I think it would look pretty epic! £186 in my opinion is a big of a bargain, it's getting it from Czech Republic which is the problem, I doubt they'd ship so a road trip would be required...... Maybe I can hunt for a fantasy green Fabia saloon for Boss Fox whilst I'm over there ;)

• Like 1

grab me one if you go!!! ive sent them an email, fingers crossed!

Oooo let me know when you have a reply, I guess I'd need a van to collect two though, unless they fit diagonally in the pickup bed. Maybe we should be doing a briskoda group buy?!

Oooo let me know when you have a reply, I guess I'd need a van to collect two though, unless they fit diagonally in the pickup bed. Maybe we should be doing a briskoda group buy?!

room in that van for a third ???

room in that van for a third ???

Wow! I have to say I didn't think there would be enough interest to serious consider even getting hold of these tonneau covers! I better start looking into this a bit more. Maybe buy some extra to sell on eBay as well!

Stop it guys your guna get me in trouble with the wife for buying another vehicle Id love a pick up anyway it'd be great for work and now with all this talk...... I must resist temptation!i!

• Like 1

I got a reply from the company, from what i could make out it said they dont ship, we would have to get our own transport. 

got another lead from another company but only just started emailing. 

It is not such big surprise that Czech Republic is the best market for Felicia original parts and for all kind of exotic tuning elements at unbelievable low prices. It's like Mini for England before being German... There are hundreds of similar part shops all over the country. The country is beautiful, the climate is nicer, the women are pretty. Since you will not have a big enough trailer to shop everything you like for Felicia, it would be best to emigrate to Czech Republic. Start learning Czech language. If you love your car more than you love your wife (as every normal man should do), you'll thank me for this advice.

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 1

It is not such big surprise that Czech Republic is the best market for Felicia original parts and for all kind of exotic tuning elements at unbelievable low prices. It's like Mini for England before being German... There are hundreds of similar part shops all over the country. The country is beautiful, the climate is nicer, the women are pretty. Since you will not have a big enough trailer to shop everything you like for Felicia, it would be best to emigrate to Czech Republic. Start learning Czech language. If you love your car more than you love your wife (as every normal man should do), you'll thank me for this advice.

Fair point... However I think moving to Germany would be a better compromise, as I aspire to also have a car with that 6.3 amg v8..... ;)

I aspire to also have a car with that 6.3 amg v8.....

Your aspiration doesn't rhyme with Felicia owners lifestyle. Who loves a Skoda Felicia can't sin with another car. You can't be happy with Felicia and be rich the same time...

Your aspiration doesn't rhyme with Felicia owners lifestyle. Who loves a Skoda Felicia can't sin with another car. You can't be happy with Felicia and be rich the same time...

If it wasn't for insurance companies ganging up on young drivers I wouldn't own a 1.3 ;) Would have actually been cheaper to buy a knackered Merc E55 as well... (yes , yes, I know those didn't have that 6.3, but they still had an excellent v8 and a massive load space)

Is it about that contest "going from point A to point B with maximum amount of chicks inside" ? Because I drive one woman at a time and can't complain... Not to mention gas is 5 times cheaper.

Furthermore, owing a 1.3 l is not a shame. Well... except for Americans maybe...

Edited by RicardoM

Is it about that contest "going from point A to point B with maximum amount of chicks inside" ? Because I drive one woman at a time and can't complain... Not to mention gas is 5 times cheaper.

Furthermore, owing a 1.3 l is not a shame. Well... except for Americans maybe...

I'm afraid my life isn't quite as exciting as that , load space requirement are more based on the ability to transport bikes, and this: ( ok yes it's american , hence why it's massive ) ;)

post-121085-0-24946000-1417897698_thumb.jpg

I have made some headway with an importing company, they say they can import this product for 50 - 60 euros? seems cheap, ill let you know if it seems legit after they answer a few

more pressing questions:

how to pay?

proof of purchase

proof of postage

etc etc

fingers crossed... 

Im dealing with a partner company that say can import stuff from them.  

Ill see how this progresses i would not want to put in a large order for something to go wrong! 

i dont have the money and i would not want to let people down. Im still wary atm of how legit they are..... time will tell

• Like 1

That's the problem with ordering abroad, it would be nice to see these in the flesh, as there are no reviews or anything on quality etc. I'd also like to know how exactly they attach to the truck, and also if they are ready to use or if the fibreglass (or whatever it is) needs treating/painting