Skoda rapid spaceback Monte carlo

Nice enough, but nothing that would make me want it over my Black Ed.

Like Stormchaser, just want the black grille surround to become available. Anyone out there able to access or know the part no?

Like the idea of the MC grill surround but not really fancying taking the car to bits to fit it, even though it shouldn't be to difficult. Nor do I fancy the brute force approach others have taken by breaking off the chrome grill.

Anyway a possible summer wheel rim change may be on the cards first, after switching to the Alutec graphite winter rims which appear to match the car more than the factory fitted silver finished Camelot alloys.

TP

Yeah got it and already waiting for it [emoji16]

5JA853607AF9R

It's on the UK database but with no further details yet.

I waited 3 months for my Citigo one to become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent... thanks for that... off to dealer first thing Monday to get one on 'pre-order'.

Chrome grille, especially on Black Ed, is my only real gripe (apart from the lack of all round one touch windows and half the usual standard storage bits in the boot being optional extras) as it makes it look like an old fart's car somehow!

That being said I'm touching 50 so maybe I should just accept my place in life gracefully!

• Like 1

Excellent... thanks for that... off to dealer first thing Monday to get one on 'pre-order'.

Chrome grille, especially on Black Ed, is my only real gripe (apart from the lack of all round one touch windows and half the usual standard storage bits in the boot being optional extras) as it makes it look like an old fart's car somehow!

That being said I'm touching 50 so maybe I should just accept my place in life gracefully!

I'm a 51 y.o. Expat Bean. We may have been at school together.

Anyway a possible summer wheel rim change may be on the cards first, after switching to the Alutec graphite winter rims which appear to match the car more than the factory fitted silver finished Camelot alloys.

TP

I much prefer the Camelot alloys to the Savio on the MC but it's about time SUK made the Ray wheels an option in the UK.

• Like 1

I hope someone will post a guide to replacing the chrome grill. Fingers crossed.

It's real easy. Had some work done and that involved taking the grill off. It's just held in place by the screws at the top which can be seen after lifting the bonnet. Then you just unclip it.

It's real easy. Had some work done and that involved taking the grill off. It's just held in place by the screws at the top which can be seen after lifting the bonnet. Then you just unclip it.

It's certainly got to be better than the Citigo grille. That wasn't much fun [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a 51 y.o. Expat Bean. We may have been at school together.

'Old' Victorian?

Wow!... that seems a bit simple for Skoda - considering on the Octy vRS you've just about got dismantle the entire front end of the car to get the grille off (or do anything else as equally mundane - such as change an indicator bulb)... but it's welcome news... I like easy!

• Like 1