Nilfisk C110

Watsona6

I've had one for a couple of years and it's been very good for cleaning the car, cleaning the patio etc. It's quite small compared to some models, but it does the job very well. I think I paid less than £50 for mine.

I've had mine just over 2 years although I can't think what model of nilfisk it is off the top of my head right now.

All I can say is way better than kartcher I had a few and all either broke or had problems and had to be returned

Edit this is the model I have

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=13011

I think mine was £150 but I bought it from hombase and used saved nectar points to pay for most of it.

Which reminds me if you go to bombase they have the double up on nectar points on right now, it may even end today. Could be worth a look.

My Karcher just went up in smoke this afternoon, so I'm on lookout for replacement, looks like general opinion is to go Nilfisk instead.

The refurbed unit looked bloody good value, shame out of stock, added my name to list for notification, but suspect its a long list.

So whats the opinion on C110 vs C130? is the C130 worth the extra? currently £150 from Maplin and a few others.

cheers

Stewart

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=7525

it's here too. I bought my e140 from this supplier and was very pleased with the next day delivery. The c130 has an induction motor rather than just a normal one so it's more powerful and quieter too. In the end you get what you pay for, but all the nilfisk range are good IMO just depends how much you want to spend.

Thanks guys,

Started looking around there are 2 different C130 models I with extras and another with longer hose but less extras, C120 and C110 also seem to have different options.

My usage is mainly cars (3) every couple of weeks, snow foam, rinse then hand wash and final rinse.

So the induction motor is a good upgrade, and hopefully more reliable? Not impressed the Karcher is junk after 2 years of relatively light use.

Stewart

Agree re the Karcher. Mine is still going ok (ish) for now. Had some issues with the pulsing but think its more the lance than anything else. Chris/Carl - I like the ones you have suggested.

Spud ****, go with a Nilfisk, seems you wont regret it!

• Like 1

Some decent prices on these cropping up in the Amazon reductions for Black Friday too. [emoji106]

Some of the deals emailed to me were about around £80 inc free delivery.

Do you have a link ste, cant seem to find on google. Alternatively its 100 notes at maplin in the black Friday section.
  • Like 2

Thanks for posting that!!

Just emailed Maplin, to cancel / ask for refund of the difference. 50 quid saving !!

Item isn't dispatched yet so hopefully have got in in time.

Stewart

• Like 1

Back home now - so proper link time.  Nilfisk E130 £99.99 @ maplin.  Dont know whether it is on for the full week or a different daily deal so wouldn't hand around too much.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/nilfisk-e130-2-9-x-tra-induction-motor-pressure-washer-n77dw

Thanks for posting that!!

Just emailed Maplin, to cancel / ask for refund of the difference. 50 quid saving !!

Item isn't dispatched yet so hopefully have got in in time.

Stewart

no worries, nice to be able to be the helper for a change.  By the way, mines a  :beer:   :sun:

• Like 1

Anybody interested in the Nilfisk 110 should consider this package (this is from Argos, but it's available elsewhere). You get a longer hose, two extra car-specific nozzles (you'll find them extremely useful...but they are pricey bought separately)....as well as patio cleaner and rotating car-wash brush (not that I'd go near the car with it...but it is useful for other jobs. Very well priced considering the extras.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1577941.htm

Result!!

£50 refunded to my paypal account and E130 dispatched today, so very lucky yo get for 99.99.

Can't see any anywhere at that sort of price anymore.

Thanks all for the assistance on choice and to samuir1974 and laff82 for the heads up on the price reduction. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  all round, I am assuming as this it the care car section,  :beer: means Snow Foam :giggle:

cheers

Stewart

• Like 3