I'm very happy.

OK so picked my lovely Moon White vRS TDi DSG estate up this morning.

Its a cracking car, however going around the roundabout a fiesta came the wrong way round and drove straight into...the side of the car on my left. Missing me by millimetres!

That would have been a bad day for someone.

I have noticed most cars in front and behind me stick to the speed limit.

Pics to follow tonight.

Does this mean I've joined the club?

• Like 3

Looks great so look forward to seeing more pics later.

I am waiting for delivery of my L&K Estate in Moon White due any day now !!

Be interesting to see if yours is any different to mine with it being a 2015.5MY and mine a 2015MY, even though they were built a few weeks apart

Especially interested in Columbus software and hardware revisions :)

• Like 2

The wait is over and she looks great, enjoy.... :)

Cheers Mence, just done the school run and I remain very happy. Though I haven't seen another one like mine since I ordered it, I parked next to one today, though in flat white.

Be interesting to see if yours is any different to mine with it being a 2015.5MY and mine a 2015MY, even though they were built a few weeks apart

Especially interested in Columbus software and hardware revisions :)

I'll let you know in due course.

• Like 1

Spikeyspud. You could be right about other cars and speed limits, especially in White. Would you take the chance...

Strange tonight, I waited to pull out of a country road t junction with my Vrs, it was dark. A car flew past, I pulled out in S,hit the throttle to upset the wife, and caught it pretty rapidly. They imeadiatly dropped to bang on the speed limit. Daylight however probably won't get same result, mines green.....

Spikeyspud. You could be right about other cars and speed limits, especially in White. Would you take the chance...

Strange tonight, I waited to pull out of a country road t junction with my Vrs, it was dark. A car flew past, I pulled out in S,hit the throttle to upset the wife, and caught it pretty rapidly. They imeadiatly dropped to bang on the speed limit. Daylight however probably won't get same result, mines green.....

Its strange but still makes me smile!

So, been driving it for a few days, a summary of my thoughts:

what a car, what a car! Love DSG, love paddle downshifts, love the TSI torque, love the fake exhaust noise, love kessy, love canton, love heated leather, love the colour, love the panoramic roof.

The paint in places up close is a touch "orange peely", and I managed to snap off the little key for the towbar. These are very small ownership flies in an otherwise very agreeable tub of ointment. 

Question: Can the sensitivity of the "Hypochondriac" park sensors be adjusted. I haven't got my English language manual yet, stuck with the Czech one.

• Like 1

Well first real day of using the vRS for normal Saturday running around tasks. What can I say, its just a perfect car for me. It even told me that I needed to fuel up and asked me if i wanted directions to the nearest petrol station.

Pottering around in Eco, then one little press of the DSG stick and I was away with the kick down!

Seats down and all the food for a 40th birthday party was transported with no problems. 

It really is just the perfect combination of cars for me. 

Well first real day of using the vRS for normal Saturday running around tasks. What can I say, its just a perfect car for me. It even told me that I needed to fuel up and asked me if i wanted directions to the nearest petrol station.

Pottering around in Eco, then one little press of the DSG stick and I was away with the kick down!

Seats down and all the food for a 40th birthday party was transported with no problems. 

It really is just the perfect combination of cars for me.

Call me old fashioned .. but I like happy endings.

• Like 1