Are All Cyclists Stupid?

nickguzzi

not stupid, just, like everyone regardless of lycra fetishism, existing in a bubble of self importance and being in the right, regardless of whether we actually are ;)

Sniff, doesn't even have pedals.

Bet he wore out a few brake blocks slowing that down. The wind resistance must have been incredible as well on top of the Gs

Sniff, doesn't even have pedals.

Bet he wore out a few brake blocks slowing that down. The wind resistance must have been incredible as well on top of the Gs

I only got to look at the video now, it does have pedals.....

and yeah, wouldnt want to open your mouth doing that run, air flow would probably rupture your lung membrane!

If not Stupid struggling with Common Sense issues, who on earth would put their self's in Danger when there is an alternative option. The only thing I hear is, we can the Law says so, its our right, true. Sorry but pain is not on my list of must haves

Might as well chuck us motorcyclists in there too

If not Stupid struggling with Common Sense issues, who on earth would put their self's in Danger when there is an alternative option. The only thing I hear is, we can the Law says so, its our right, true. Sorry but pain is not on my list of must haves

Did you even watch the video?

Hmm a hydrogen peroxide rocket and he's a bus driver, not a scientist.... I reckon he's currently crazy.

Given cyclists can get to maybe 50-60kph running BFO rings on a time trial, he's only doing 6-7 times faster than it would be possible for him to pedal. Shoulda tried it on a fixie!