Picked this up at the weekend..

I've had all the pension jokes I can imagine in the last few days! So thanks :P Heh Heh.

It boosts it from 180bhp to 205bhp and 400Nm Torque to 450Nm. Safe to say it has a tad more grunt than the VRS Fabia diesel! Even if I do need to invest in a tweed jacket.

I've had all the pension jokes I can imagine in the last few days! So thanks :p Heh Heh.

It boosts it from 180bhp to 205bhp and 400Nm Torque to 450Nm. Safe to say it has a tad more grunt than the VRS Fabia diesel! Even if I do need to invest in a tweed jacket.

mind that hip ! don't want another replacement !  :sweat:  :x

Never liked the back end of these what does it sound like?

Sounds really throaty! Thought it'd had exhaust mods initially but nothing's been done, just a lovely growl. My friends got one and it's exactly the same. Still want to get a Milltek fitted though, they look ace.

Were your Pipe and Slippers included  :p

I'm saying nothing...

Nice car, should be pretty rapid with that big lump in it.

Cheers all! Yeh handles like a dream, heated seats are a nice added extra not gonna lie :D Really loving it so far, was looking at the T5 but I drive about 50 - 60 miles round trip to work so wouldn't be ideal :/

Only thing that worries me a tad it has a DPF, only ever heard bad things about these, although apparently Volvo's one is one that never needs to be taken out and serviced...just replaced if it dies?

*Fingers crossed*

UK Rolling Coal stylee,  

it is easy to forget what Dirty Diesels are like until someone boots one.

You do get some that think they are behind a Dirty Diesel Skoda when a 1.4 TSI Twincharger gives it some.

I'd like this if the like button worked but as it doesn't I just thought I'd say I like this :rofl:
  • Like 1