Audi RS3 2015 -Anticipate some detail on price and spec soon. Delivery due mid 2015

vrskeith

Good for the Cotswold country lanes!!

Plus a freebie invite by Audi for selling to the wealthy young testosterone driven males.

Good for the Cotswold country lanes!!

Plus a freebie invite by Audi for selling to the wealthy young testosterone driven males.

Don't think 6 year olds can buy an RS3 yet as that's who he seems to be targeting as audience, passed the local demo the other day, sound and styling spot on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So that was before Recall and stopping of Demo runs then. Bet they are very quiet now!

Hope they get a satisfactory fix soon.

Don't think 6 year olds can buy an RS3 yet as that's who he seems to be targeting as audience, passed the local demo the other day, sound and styling spot on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were you ever young once.

He's established a successful business at 23,is obviously enthusiastic about cars , enjoys to the full what he does and gives some degree of pleasure for nought.

I rest my case.

Have a good weekend.

Typical Orders posted up until today on RS3OC website -with specs:

Fester 

Posted Yesterday, 07:47 PM

Elite Club Member

Valued Member
PipPipPipPip
1,385 posts
LocationCemetery Lane.
Garage View Garage

Updated.
1.User: rs2.5 - ETA: Hopefully end of August, COLOUR: Sepang Blue + Black Ops
2.User: RS Mad Fan - ETA: No BW yet, Colour - Mugello Blue Pearl, Spec in Signature
3.User: Ozmosis - ETA: November (BW Not confirmed yet), COLOUR - Sepang Blue, Specs as seen in signature
4.User: Disco Dal - No BW yet - Nardo with gloss black everything
5.User: Yorrick - ETA end July, Sepang, standard trim and wheels, dynamic pack, comfort and audio pack
6.User: Scotty2011 - BW 40 - Glacer white/black pack, dynamic pack and other stuff
7.User: fireboyle - ETA: mid JulyNardo with black pack and pano roof.
8.User: josedebardi - ETA: BW41 - Panther black with black pack and most other stuff
9.User:ryanjosh, Daytona with alu pack and everything else,no bw but maybe delivery October
10. User: DMC (DonoughMcCormac) - ETA: mid July, Nardo with black pack/mirror, titanium matt wheels, red calipers
11. User : Caval4r - BW 26 : Spec in signature.
12. User: aardvark44 - ETA BW39 - Sepang Blue, black everything else, tech+, dynamic, comfort & sound, std seats.
13. User: NormantheDog - BW29, Daytona plus Black
14. User: Woodstock25 (aka Nimbus265!) - BW38 - Sepang Blue SSS, Mag Ride, Red Calipers, tech pack with connect.
15. User: Oldmxnut - BW36, Exclusive colour, Performance and design packs, Buckets, Ceramics
16. User: Louilongcat2015 - BW23, Catalunya Red, Black pack, black roof rails, privacy glass, tech pack high with connect, comfort and sound, hold assist, reversible load floor, titanium alloys, heated folding mirrors.
17.User: Adamabz - build date 20 july - Nardo, black everything else, tech+, dynamic, comfort & sound, red calipers,privacy super sports seats.
18.User:RS3_dan:BW26Sepang blue, black pack,RS3 design pack,black/super sport seats,tech pack high with connect, comfort and sound,dynamic pack, heated dimming folding mirrors, phone box, 19" wide gloss black wheels, pano roof, carbon design pack,gloss black mirror caps,reversible mat, load through, hill hold,red brake calipers, high beam assist, Audi pre sense, reversing camera, Audi side assist, advanced key, 5 year warranty.
19.User:kaalepson:BW26 Catalunya
20. User: barber6: eta oct. Nardo grey. Black pack. Titanium alloys. Dynamic pack and comfort pack
21. User: Gosser: Sepang
22.User:rs3daz Sepang, Black Super Sports Seats, Alu Pack, Alu Race Inlays, Comfort and Sound Pack, Folding Mirrors, Extended Mono-Pur, Nav, High Beam Assist, Ad Key, Matt Rotor Alloys, Alu Roof Bars - Delivery for 1st March 2016.:
23:User:RivieraRS3.Audi Exclusive Riviera Blue,Black/ red super seats, RS3 pack, comfort and sound, tech pack high, reversible mat, folding black mirrors, tinted windows, dynamic pack.

I'm looking forward to Monkey Harris thrapping (is that a real word?) the RS3 and the facelift A45 (claimed to be even quicker than the RS3) around. I know, I know , I know, they are only his opinions, nothing matters unless you drive it yourself, etc etc, etc.....but it will still entertain me and as it will be a decent video production, we should get to hear the sounds of the vehicles reasonably reproduced :) Actually the A45 might be more of a challenge to the RS3 than I thought it would be, at least according to the press, as it has an improved gearbox (ratios and software) a mechanical locking front differential and adjustable dampers. Perhaps it might have some ride quality at last? I watched a standard GLA A45 playing silly beggars with a Seat Leon Cupra of some sort last night (Motorway) and the way it left the Seat in the high speed drag race they were involved in, was quite impressive (in a none approved way of course)

I'm looking forward to Monkey Harris thrapping (is that a real word?) the RS3 and the facelift A45 (claimed to be even quicker than the RS3) around. I know, I know , I know, they are only his opinions, nothing matters unless you drive it yourself, etc etc, etc.....but it will still entertain me and as it will be a decent video production, we should get to hear the sounds of the vehicles reasonably reproduced :) Actually the A45 might be more of a challenge to the RS3 than I thought it would be, at least according to the press, as it has an improved gearbox (ratios and software) a mechanical locking front differential and adjustable dampers. Perhaps it might have some ride quality at last? I watched a standard GLA A45 playing silly beggars with a Seat Leon Cupra of some sort last night (Motorway) and the way it left the Seat in the high speed drag race they were involved in, was quite impressive (in a none approved way of course)

http://www.evo.co.uk/mercedes/a45-amg/16248/mercedes-amg-a45-the-most-powerful-production-hot-hatch

Lady Elanore,

You would hope so for about £18,000 -£20,000 more & an extra 80 BHP of the A45 GLA AMG.  (200 kg plus more weight in the Merc though unladen)

Or the Mercedes Driver might feel a bit short changed.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Lady Elanore,

You would hope so for about £18,000 -£20,000 more & an extra 80 BHP of the A45 GLA AMG.  (200 kg plus more weight in the Merc though unladen)

Or the Mercedes Driver might feel a bit short changed.

Well you never know with it being so easy to chip/tune up a turbo car and it not be apparent and as you say the Merc is a lot heavier, especially dragging around the extra 4x4 stuff that was only dead weight in the exercise they were performing. I don't think the average GLA driver really thinks of the Seat as an alternative, it's more of an A45 type rival (at a much lower price point of course)

May be the best is yet to come, with proper development work carried out and no oil uses at launch :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mo0TuvoL4M

Obviously I'm holding out that the M2 will be the pinnacle of this round of silly small cars. perhaps not as powerful, but it could be more playful?  One thing is for certain, we have never had it so good, or fast.

• Like 1

Maybe there are Average Mercedes A45 AMG owners that would consider a Seat as a second car though.

Maybe even were out playing with them last night.

Stranger things happen, 

i think i heard of a BMW M135i owner that considered and bought a Suzuki. Amazeballs.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

Maybe there are Average Mercedes A45 AMG owners that would consider a Seat as a second car though.

Maybe even were out playing with them last night.

Stranger things happen, 

i think i heard of a BMW M135i owner that considered and bought a Suzuki. Amazeballs.

Actually she considered a Panda Cross too :D

The Fiat would have been only be 2 steps removed from a Ferrari. 5 or 6 from a Suzuki.

Ferrari - Alfa Romeo - Fiat.

(Suzuki / Fiat / VWG share in Suzuki.  Seat VWG Parent Company.)

It's got a Fiat engine :p

You said that in another thread.

I though i should checked with someone that knows. 

It has an engine Suzuki buy from fiat and put in a Suzuki.  

It is now your Engine in a Suzuki.

PS

Yes Audi know if there will be a RS3 Saloon.

I do not think they are telling any of us yet.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Saloon is just a rumour at mo but they should as it will sell well if done properly

I love the proportions of the A3 saloon and would be very happy with an RS version if   a) I could afford it and B) it was fun to drive :) probably a bit out of my price range though I reckon :(

I love the proportions of the A3 saloon and would be very happy with an RS version if   a) I could afford it and B) it was fun to drive :) probably a bit out of my price range though I reckon :(

Thought the detailing on the M135i was for life - as it was an arm and a leg £

Thought the detailing on the M135i was for life - as it was an arm and a leg £

it's for the life of the PCP or until I decide I want a change (you didn't really think this was the last car I would ever buy?). An M2 would definitely tempt me if I hadn't splurged so much money this year. Btw the Modesta is some product. I don't suppose it looks much different to the Gtecniq, but hopefully it will last longer and retain it's wonderful reflective properties for at least 3 years.

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 1

I would think a RS3 Saloon will not look much different from this.

Just a bit less obvious in Grey Metallic and de-badged.

Very nice, but they need to sort out that huge extra cooling vent

I wouldn't say no to either the sportback or saloon. My requirements are for daily use car that is capable in all weathers puts the quick 4wd cars near top of my list. I don't track my cars so the fun element isn't essential as public road use limits that anyway.