2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

• 3 weeks later...

this is dead and its sad :(

Unfortunately I think we have to come to terms with this fact. No matter how much we try to pull it back up it sinks down like a shopping trolley in a canal. I think the problem is that people have run out of ideas and those the ideas that get made are only possible to be completed by a few and those few can't be bothered at the time/forget or are the same people that did it last time and want to let someone else do it. I could do "your car with the bonnet up" but I can't even remember the last time I saw a stationary recovery vehicle.

So, for the sake of the thread, and the possible upset of a few people I'm going to say this. The only possible way we will ever have of saving the thread ids to scrap the one time only rule, allow repeated challenges (within reason) and carry on the game with the slight rule change.

If Pasty wishes to stop this then obviously he can, but for now I'm going to say we should do it that way.

Challenge 177: Your car with a newspaper in the windscreen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As this year is coming to a close, I enjoyed playing it, as ever, when it was running. It's a great shame it petered out and stalled, I'm sure we could have easily done well over 200 challenges in a year.  Is it worth starting a fresh game in 2016?

Before you close this thread, can we have the final scores to the game. I know it's all done for fun, but it's always nice to know.

• Like 1

As this year is coming to a close, I enjoyed playing it, as ever, when it was running. It's a great shame it petered out and stalled, I'm sure we could have easily done well over 200 challenges in a year.  Is it worth starting a fresh game in 2016?

Before you close this thread, can we have the final scores to the game. I know it's all done for fun, but it's always nice to know.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be worth trying to save the game for 2016. Maybe 2017 but until then I think people have become a bit bored with it somehow.

Well a truly mixed year.

I can but apologise for not being involved more on both challenge and game leader fronts.

After a strong start to the year things certainly petered out in the autumn, but hey-ho there was some fun to be had amongst all the bitching and moaning

so on to the all (un)important standings.

the 2015 winner is BO60BYS

despite removing himself from proceedings his strong start to the year means FUBAR still claims 2nd place with a certain Citigo driver claiming the final podium position.

Thanks again to all those who have played, but i think the game (or certainly my arrangement of it) has run it's course.

Any one who wants to reincarnate it in their own image feel free to do so! :thumbup:

• Like 2

1st - 100 - BO60BYS 

2nd - 87 - FUBAR

3rd - 51 - Hypons

4th - 43 - mccarf

5th - 31 - tempra007

6th - 26 - biodieselgangan

7th - 22 - Jim H

8th - 17 - samj2013

9th - 16 - trundlenut

10th - 15 - Outofthi5world  

11th - 12 - littleade

12th - 11 - Wet Kipper

13th - 9 - GrahamVRS, James 3107 & vrs84

14th - 8 - Naths vRS & dgb400

15th - 7 - V6TDI & RapidGarreth

16th - 6 - meb90, Wile7, baffles1982 & softscoop

17th - 5 - hardcorehobbit

18th - 4 - Toxic Frog

19th - 3 - Lee01, mr_potz, Garenjio, WaveyDavey, AD07881 & Baz66501

20th - 2 - PastyBoy

21st - 1 - Brimma

• Like 3

Well a truly mixed year.

I can but apologise for not being involved more on both challenge and game leader fronts.

After a strong start to the year things certainly petered out in the autumn, but hey-ho there was some fun to be had amongst all the bitching and moaning

so on to the all (un)important standings.

the 2015 winner is BO60BYS

despite removing himself from proceedings his strong start to the year means FUBAR still claims 2nd place with a certain Citigo driver claiming the final podium position.

Thanks again to all those who have played, but i think the game (or certainly my arrangement of it) has run it's course.

Any one who wants to reincarnate it in their own image feel free to do so! :thumbup:

Well thanks for making it what it has been for as long as it was. It hasn't been a failure by any means. And it's definitely been something to do and get you out of the house even if it was just up the drive a lot of the time.

• Like 1

I enjoyed playing while I did, work sort of took over my life after a while, very muddled up year for me, shop I worked in closing, moving to a different shop, covering shops all over, I really just didn't have the time to play, I'd just want to stay at home when I could :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk