2015 Briskoda Photo Challenge Game

PastyBoy

I'd just settle for a note slagging them off for not reverse parking! :@

Hardly anyone reverse parks now, due in part to people coming back to their cars with a trolly full in supermaket car parks. Park it the correct way and you have to move before being able to put said shopping in booty thingy......

Anyhooo. It should be easy....if I park in any supermarket car park with no others cars nearby I can guarantee when I come back there will be 2 t**ts parked either side of me even though there's loads of other spaces but just like the 'let your other half drive your car challenge' I'm opting out of this 1 LOL

• Like 2

Hardly anyone reverse parks now, due in part to people coming back to their cars with a trolly full in supermaket car parks. Park it the correct way and you have to move before being able to put said shopping in booty thingy......

Anyhooo. It should be easy....if I park in any supermarket car park with no others cars nearby I can guarantee when I come back there will be 2 t**ts parked either side of me even though there's loads of other spaces but just like the 'let your other half drive your car challenge' I'm opting out of this 1 LOL

Not a shopping centre carpark that, 99.9% of cars in it are people using it as its free when at work. But no one reverse parks any more :( All accidents waiting to happen. Even the Evo a few challenges ago 

#82 Your vehicle with 'Briskoda Photo Challenge #82' on a sign of min A4 size attached to the windscreen, or wherever you like if not a car). (printed / hand written anything goes as long as it fulfils the challenge as stated) 

• Like 1

:wonder:

Come on it's easy peasey to pick up more pace :D Get to it! Extra respect for crayons :P 

I may be out of this one, we basically don't have any since our rail network was shut down all bridges were removed to avoid height restrictions. Nearest is 3 hour round trip min. Get to it train nation people! My truckers atlas says the place is lousy with them :P 

WOAH!!!!

One FUBAR cannot do!!!!!

One of about 30 odd so far I haven't a mission of doing :( My time will come!!!! 

I live in Lincolnshire, it's flat, where's the bridges???

lb.png

Link here, plenty to choose from near you  :sun:  https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?vpsrc=6&t=m&ll=54.875847,-1.503719&iwloc=00045ceccb4cc89e0486a&ie=UTF8&msa=0&spn=0.00115,0.00327&z=19&hl=en&mid=zu3GGzrZD4Hg.k9pPr4Ri1pF0

• Like 1

Not that near, i'm in the area around Newark, where there's no arrows :notme:

I see at least 13 within 20 miles of Newark. I was basing initial look at Fulbeck where there are ones even closer :( But Grantham is the palce to go if you want a good selection :D 

Need to get S400DDS to get back in the game, he found one last year! 

This road bridge offers no pedestrian access. [emoji6]

A3FFBC87-53E1-4C3F-90F3-726B1591D89D_zps

It's on Povert Rd, Gorebridge EH23 4LJ, in  Shortbreadland.  Here--->  https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.848242,-3.070016,3a,75y,182.24h,71.54t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s0goxrnEiUpOWY9YCE8UVdg!2e0