2015 Name That Car Game

PastyBoy

How about this one?   Thanks to camelspyyder for helping me post this-found out why not allowed as allowance was full and shown how to clear it  :thumbup:

Mitsubishi Mirage

CORRECT!

We have a winner-I thought someone would get it in seconds after seeing the "new car buying advice" thread-it is the car we chose in the end after studying everything new/pre-reg between £6-8000.

Damn good it is too!  Still getting used to the keyless entry, climate control, auto lights and auto wipers, but first impressions are it is a lovely car.

Photo shows a mid-spec silver car, ours is a top-spec grey one with alloys etc which cost £6500 for a 14mth old/3000 mile car with metallic paint, protection pack and the remainder of the 3 year service plan, 3 year EU breakdown, 3 year warranty.

Sorry it took so long -I've been busy and I haven't read your "new car buying advice" thread  :p 

Wish you all the best with it - I always had a soft spot for the Colt, predecessor to the Mirage 

• Like 1