rimblades to cover mild curbing.

mikejay

Anyone used these to hide lightly curbed wheels? I dont want a fancy colour was just thinking silver would just hide the damage. Do they stay on ok?2015-01-08-09-17-27.png

Bugger. I have some curbing that really bugs me but cant afford a full refurb at the moment. Any other ideas or just dont look at it? Lol

Bugger. I have some curbing that really bugs me but cant afford a full refurb at the moment. Any other ideas or just dont look at it? Lol

You could give chipsaway or autorestore a call as they do a refurb service which will be quicker and cheaper than doing a full job, which might solve your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a place I've used in Stockport Mike if that's any good? How much were you thinking of spending? They're £55 a wheel inc tyre removal/refit and a proper job. Dipped, sandblasted, powdercoated full wheel refurb etc.