Mk1 Fabia VRS - 240bhp kit, turbo, intercooler, piper

hutchysrs50

Going to return my car to standard before selling it. If the parts don't sell the car will be sold at whatever price "modified" so pretty much an all or nothing deal.

Gt17/52 hybrid Turbo

THS FMIC, brackets and pipework

Decat downpipe with cat back piper exhaust

Turbo and fmic fitted at 91,347, mileage is now just over 92,000 so as you can imagine it's all still like new.

£800 + standard parts.

I will have other supporting modifications and extras but they won't be for sale unless the above sells firsts, so don't ask. I'll list them incase a buyer wants to bulk buy maybe, discount would be given.

Egr delete

Jabba cone in a box air filter

Darkside intake

Strut brace

Catch can + pipework

Bonnet lifters

Cupra splitter

Stubby aerial (Vrs)

LED lights

Hids

Team heko wind deflectors

Black coolant caps

More pm's replied to, plenty asking for parts still.

Like I said in the original posts, I don't want to start splitting bits and be left with a half finished car, so I'm keeping it together for now until somebody buys the turbo etc as they might want more of the modified parts also!

I'll also be giving it abit cheaper to anybody buying with a silver Vrs to swap bumpers also.

• 1 month later...