VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

Ah crap i missed this, not been on in a bit been busy messing with my car. You should have no problems getting it approved last year they were taking bookings till end of june.

also if you book your tickets through harewood and not the show i think its a couple quid cheaper.

• Like 1

Ah crap i missed this, not been on in a bit been busy messing with my car. You should have no problems getting it approved last year they were taking bookings till end of june.

also if you book your tickets through harewood and not the show i think its a couple quid cheaper.

That's good to know, we still need another to join I think :)

I would like to go but would only be able to do the sunday. So if a space opens up will put my name down, if not i might see if we can get another 5 names and they will probably let us add them to the clubstand.

I could only do the Sunday aswell but would be up for it if they let us add to a clubstand

• Like 1

Don't think you need to pay anything for the stand you just need the advanced tickets to have access and the windscreen pass from me to get on I think

Thanks!

what jobs has everyone got to do before this then? ill start....

mud flap fitting  

rear light tint

wheels all in for refurb/colour change 

Full machine polish and wax

Typical isn't it, just when we say that we don't think we'll get more than 5 loads of people want to put their name down ;)

I know right tell me about it lol

Tried to do the right thing by getting a stand we could fill and now more want to join.

Just a question though wouldn't it make more sense for me to get in touch with vw festival seen as everything in my name? :)