VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

Unfortunately i think you do have to have a full stand, at the same time you order stand passes they like proof that the same amount of tickets have been bought.

Double check i could be wrong, but i know last year alot of people just didnt know if they would be able to go by the time you have to book.

Absolutely fellas it seems like an awesome event and im just in the middle of making my facebook event for it, might apply for a stand tonight if i can get chance because the sooner you do it the better :) if i do apply for a stand im only going for the 5 car one because if people can make it that are interested we have enough to fill that already with me, david, Pristine Reflections who is a regular at this event, possibly richard-vrs, possibly southy and possibly you if we get 2 out of that 3 then we've filled the stand but with this much time to go theres always the chance that more people will be interested so im not sure if i should go for a 10 car stand? what do you guys think? You can only apply for stands in 5,10 or 15 car sizes and also fully air cooled or water cooled or a mixture of the both is another category which pops up