VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

From reading this thread I count 5 people that want to go on the stand possibly 6 if Richard vrs is interested? Like I've said before the stands are only applicable in 5,10 or 15 car sizes so if we've just got a definite 5 ill go for a 5 but if we have more we'll need a 10

I've applied for a 5 car stand in the name of Yorkshire Briskoda, I know your not in the Yorkshire group technically David but your a briskoda and it makes it sound more fancy lol

*DON'T FORGET*

YOU HAVE TO BUY ADVANCE TICKETS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE PART WHERE OUR STAND WILL BE IF IT'S ACCEPTED*

I will receive the actual stand passes etc but to have access to it we all have to have the advance tickets

• Like 1

I've applied for a 5 car stand in the name of Yorkshire Briskoda, I know your not in the Yorkshire group technically David but your a briskoda and it makes it sound more fancy lol

*DON'T FORGET*

YOU HAVE TO BUY ADVANCE TICKETS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE PART WHERE OUR STAND WILL BE IF IT'S ACCEPTED*

I will receive the actual stand passes etc but to have access to it we all have to have the advance tickets

Excellent :clap: and I can be Yorkshire if needed, my "aye up"'s are pretty damn good

• Like 1

List for the stand as i see it:

1. Me

2. David

3. Pristine reflections

4. Toxic Vrs

5. Paul Brown

Providing we get accepted.

I've applied for the stand to be on the Saturday and the Sunday so we'll be showing all weekend and camping the Saturday night.

I've booked my advance ticket,let me know when you've all done the same.

I've booked myself in the main camping area not the family camping.

• Like 1

I've just had a look now and you are right the entry for the full weekend Is Friday at 12 noon so driving up the day before sounds like a plan otherwise it could be a very long tiring day lol I'm going to take the Thursday and Friday off work and give my car a thorough going over on Thursday and maybe purchase a cover for it to keep it pristine overnight lol

I have also been thinking we could have some briskoda merchandise for our stand?

Last time I went to santapod some people were giving out pens and lanyards and stuff like that to people viewing there stand or just walking by?

We could also have like leaflets of maybe Chris RS'S valeting company or something stuffed under our wipers for people to take as they please

• Like 1

House number line 1

Street name line 2

Then the rest is self explanatory lol

Ah no, you see I just bought something online, same layout as the ticketing purchase an "Address line 1 & 2" I only filled out Address line 1 and left 2 blank and it went through no problems :P