VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

Only just seen this.

Thinking about attending.

The question is do I come in the Octavia and bring my pop-up tent or go for the comfort option and come in the motorhome and stick a Skoda badge on the front?! lol

Phil

• Like 2

Ive just emailed them again. Been looking at ticket prices it looks like you cant book through harewood house this year which is ashame as it only cost £10 through them.

Its a bit disapointing there isnt a discount for club stands, and after postage its actually cheaper to buy a ticket on the day.lol

Well clubstand entry is between 8 and 11 am, and gate tickets are available at 10am, so i think they just being picky with advance tickets

Hopefully they will reply soon and we can sort it out. Else we just book two stands and ask they be put next to each other

• Like 2

Well clubstand entry is between 8 and 11 am, and gate tickets are available at 10am, so i think they just being picky with advance tickets

Hopefully they will reply soon and we can sort it out. Else we just book two stands and ask they be put next to each other

this sounds like a plan

• 3 weeks later...

1. CitigoSport2013
2. David
3. Pristine reflections 
4. Toxic Vrs
5. Paul Brown

6. Richard-vrs
7. vrsadz - sunday only

i can only make sunday is that ok