VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

forgot my password and havent been able to get on for a bit until i could get my laptop working cos my phone wouldnt sign on properly.

I have e-mailed vw festival to confirm all details and to ask when i should be expecting the delivery of the stand passes and my ticket and things and i have not heard anything back from them but if they have replied to that other guy to confirm that it has been increased to 10 and that they will be sent to me then the only thing i can assume is that i must be patient and wait for them to arrive.

i apologise for my absence recently but it wasnt entirely intentional. 

i have left for a little bit but then i tried to sign back on and forgot my password and everything but i was intending on keeping tabs on this event 

• Like 1

Fair play CS :) glad to see your back in action ;) I have your number still saved btw (unless you've changed it) so I may contact you closer to the date to get a understanding of whats happening and where, if you need a hand with anything just shout

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

i have several reasons for leaving for a little while, non of which have anything to do with this thread or this event so i do apologise but until the stand passes arrive there is nothing else to organise.

i have several reasons for leaving for a little while, non of which have anything to do with this thread or this event so i do apologise but until the stand passes arrive there is nothing else to organise.

Personal life and matters always come first so its completely understandable :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

but back to the business at hand my contact number that you have from when you came up to the yorkshire meet has not changed so you can contact me on there if you wish.

my dilemma surrounds what to do when the stand passes arrive, whether to post them out or just organise a meeting place to convoy into vw fest and hand them out then?

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Updated the list to what I think is right (apologies if some else was in charge of this). just a thought on the passes, meeting up to follow in convoy more or less impossible due to people arriving different day/different times. I'm cool to give back Citigo the postage (that's if he has time to do so, and wants to), suppose what ever is decided it needs to be done sooner rater than later as we a fast approaching the event :happy:   

1. CitigoSport2013
2. David
3. Pristine reflections 
4. Toxic Vrs
5. Paul Brown
6. Richard-vrs - sunday only
7. Andyrs  
8. Trevorb33 (Sunday only)
9. Trevorb33 missus (Sunday only)

• Like 1

As trevor will no doubt back me up when i sorted the fitted ones it worked fine having a meeting place and thats free and less work for citigosport too

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm sure something can be sorted, i can understand the difficulty with some only being there on sat or Sunday, I don't think there's an services so close like there was at fitted,that would make it easier.

Good to see your going to mate, will you have your other wheels on by then?

I'm sure something can be sorted, i can understand the difficulty with some only being there on sat or Sunday, I don't think there's an services so close like there was at fitted,that would make it easier.

Good to see your going to mate, will you have your other wheels on by then?

I'll be at the Premier Inn just by the airport so anywhere to meet is convenient for me