VW Festival 14/08/2015 - 16/08/2015 @ Harewood House Leeds

CitigoSport2013

I'm at this show, but working, and travelling in a colleague's Peugeot van (boo!). Come and say hello, we're RSPB Giving Nature a Home, row 3a.

I'm there Friday and Saturday BTW. Two female colleagues doing the Sunday, whereas I'll be at our Fairburn Ings nature reserve near Castleford, and also by Peugeot van!

Hope it goes well, will try to come and see you all waving the flag for Skoda!

Richard

Great News Guys the stand passes have arrived and we have a confirmed 10 rear view mirror cards to use :) we are club stand number 23 :D wristbands are going to be posted seperately and so should my ticket hopefully haha 

i am more than willing to meet on the day and convoy in as that would be cool to do and so much easier than trying to post the passes out :) 

if its possible to meet outside harewood house as ive not actually been there i believe that would be easiest :) 

i see we now have a confirmed 10 attendees too :) 

• Like 2

Can't wait!!!

What's the plan then meet up first for the bits and then all arrive together?

I can only do one day so if someone wants me place on the Sunday that's cool by me :)

I think CS wanted to meet at the house, but now my ticket has arrived it seems (unless there is somewhere to stop outside the entrance) that you can't enter without your window pass hanging on show :x

i did want to meet at the harewood house but as ive not been before im not sure what the arrangements are outside the entrancre regarding places to stop and wait for people etc so if there is a place close by that we can use as a meeting spot for me to dish out the window passes then that is all good :)

• Like 1