Soon to be another member of the vrs club

vigyaz

Very nice. What's the spec?

Unsure of the spec really lol, I'll find out the exact on Friday when I pick it up, I saw vrs and the salesman saw pound signs haha! It has bluetooth if that's out of the normal spec?

Unsure of the spec really lol, I'll find out the exact on Friday when I pick it up, I saw vrs and the salesman saw pound signs haha! It has bluetooth if that's out of the normal spec?

Aye, Bluetooth is an option.

Sounds silly not knowing the spec doesn't it lol! It was up for 7,500 60 plate with 40k, seemed a good deal so I snapped it up lol

I was the same when I picked mine up ;).

Good choice of colour as well.

• Like 1

Yea bluetooth is incredible. Always number one option for me on a car. Streaming Spotify through it. Bliss!

Hmm, I've probably used the bluetooth phone option five times in two years, and one of those was by accident when I had my phone in the pocket of my jeans... :D

Hmm, I've probably used the bluetooth phone option five times in two years, and one of those was by accident when I had my phone in the pocket of my jeans... :D

Haha I don't really use it for calls either (I'm not that popular :-p) if I could get the same sound quality from aux cable I would have Prob just used that but I bought an aux cable to try and the sound was absolutely dire!

• Like 1