powermaxed tfr vs snow foam

sean85

Personally, Ive never asked or ever thought about it

I would think it would be indefinate, but dont take my word for it

Why do you ask?

I saw a post elsewhere suggesting valet pro citrus had quite a short shelf life once diluted. I'll try and find it over the weekend. Have to say it surprised me at the time, and I still don't know how true it. Hence the question here albeit on a different product.

If anyone hasn't seen this yet. Looks very promising. I want I want!

http://instagram.com/p/zAHi1dhNrr/

Yes...'Power Max' told me about this...and the testing program..Interesting

Should shut up a few as said in 'Instagram'

Although I did read that pH has little to do with the degradation of LSP on its own..something I didnt know

I saw a post elsewhere suggesting valet pro citrus had quite a short shelf life once diluted. I'll try and find it over the weekend. Have to say it surprised me at the time, and I still don't know how true it. Hence the question here albeit on a different product.

Ive had some Citrus Pre Wash for over year...Found it when clearing out the garage..It was just the same as when I bought it

Well here you go, a PH neutral alternative to the TFR

Available in the following sizes:

1 Litre (Ready to use)

2.5 Litre (Concentrate)

5 Litre (Concentrate)

25 Litre (Concentrate)

Dilution ratio of the above video was 10:1

http://www.powermaxed.com/clean-your-car/car-jet-wash-wax

Get 30% off with code: DW30 (valid until 28th Feb)

Edited by PowerMaxed
  • Like 1

Well here you go, a PH neutral alternative to the TFR

Available in the following sizes:

1 Litre (Ready to use)

2.5 Litre (Concentrate)

5 Litre (Concentrate)

25 Litre (Concentrate)

Dilution ratio of the above video was 10:1

http://www.powermaxed.com/clean-your-car/car-jet-wash-wax

Get 30% off with code: DW30 (valid until 28th Feb)

At first glance these look to me to occupy a similar prewash role, so would you expect a detailer to hold both products, and under what circumstance would you pickup one over the other?

The wax content leaves a nice shine, nothing special but it was purely added incase you wanted to use it as a 2bm

The foam boosters really help with lifting the dirt to be pressured washed off, you really have to use it to see how good it is, you can literally see the dirt rise.

The TFR is a great product, and it is entirely optional what you use, like everything people will have there favourites now we have thrown this in the mix, TFR doesn't have foam boosters or a wax content and this jet wash has other ingredients to make it a different product with the added bonus of it being PH neutral which has been a major talking point lately.

• Like 1

Arghhhh now I dont know which to invest in . Need A brisky side by side comparison. anyone wanna volunteer? I'd volunteer, but don't wanna look like I'm begging for a free sample, don't have much time and finally, I don't have half a semblance of an idea what to look for, in comparison to most on here.

Arghhhh now I dont know which to invest in . Need A brisky side by side comparison. anyone wanna volunteer? I'd volunteer, but don't wanna look like I'm begging for a free sample, don't have much time and finally, I don't have half a semblance of an idea what to look for, in comparison to most on here.

How about when mine arrives we meet up and I give you a sample of both? I'm only down the road. Could meet halfway?
  • Like 2

How about when mine arrives we meet up and I give you a sample of both? I'm only down the road. Could meet halfway?

Hey, thanks for the offer! that's why this forum is brilliant, that would be great thanks , I'd just be limited into what I can 'give back' to the forum as my knowledge 're detailing is very limited so a comparison review by me would be of limited value to most on here.

Hey, thanks for the offer! that's why this forum is brilliant, that would be great thanks , I'd just be limited into what I can 'give back' to the forum as my knowledge 're detailing is very limited so a comparison review by me would be of limited value to most on here.

No worries. I will be doing a review when I receive the both of them so I don't mind doing that. Just happy to help with samples.

• Like 2

No worries. I will be doing a review when I receive the both of them so I don't mind doing that. Just happy to help with samples.

Looking forward to seeing the tests guys, hope you get them done before the 30pc off expires :)

That would be great thank you. I will leave either my other half car or mine un washed so I can compare on very dirty motors. Any preference guys as to which sees these products, hers (white) mine ( Silver)?

• Like 1