Front and Rear Skoda badges.

Stormchaser

I'm wanting to remove these but unsure what's behind. On the bonnet there is no recess and no locating pins on the inside of the bonnet but I'm a bit dubious about doing it in fear of what's left apart from the circular cut out in the Sport stripe.

The rear I'm sure will be like others and have locating pins and a slight recess.

Hmm decisions [emoji57]

Either that or plasti dip them?

Anybody done this or thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to plastidip mine (even bought some) until my crappy insurance said it would be paintwork modifications :swear: take a look under the hood to see if you can see how it fits?

No sign of anything under the bonnet. Might just Plastidip them and see what they look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I removed the "Skoda" and the"Citigo" from my car, they are sticked on with som kind of tape, I used a piece of dental floss and worked/floss'ed my way behind them and of they went. There where some sticky stuff left on the hatch, but I removede it with my fingers and some kerosene.

I believe its the same with the 2 badges, I have seen some Citigo with the badges removed too, they look just fine   

Edited by Donlon

I removed the "Skoda" and the"Citigo" from my car, they are sticked on with som kind of tape, I used a piece of dental floss and worked/floss'ed my way behind them and of they went. There where some sticky stuff left on the hatch, but I removede it with my fingers and some kerosene.

I believe its the same with the 2 badges, I have seen some Citigo with the badges removed too, they look just fine

Pics please

Plastic dip. Is that like hydro dipping?

No. Plasti Dip is a removable rubberised spray on coating. Hydro dipping is water transfer printing and permanent.

Edited by CTGO