Asda Tyres

Just goggled Asda tyres for a pair of GYEGP at £101 each all in. Could not find anyone near by (on on line not so near by!) that could match that. I paid £122 pounds each for a pair last time. Maybe some else can better that.

See what my local guy can do?

I replaced all 4 tyres on my Superb using Asda Tyres and got what i felt was a very good deal. The local choice fitter was Halfords Autocentre which i had no complaints. All done hassle free. You also only need to pay Fitter when tyres are fitted, rather than up front via a website.. Would definately use them again.

I replaced all 4 tyres on my Superb using Asda Tyres and got what i felt was a very good deal. The local choice fitter was Halfords Autocentre which i had no complaints. All done hassle free. You also only need to pay Fitter when tyres are fitted, rather than up front via a website.. Would definately use them again.

Same here. Good experience. Will use again.

Or better still why not just take that price to your local tyre fitter who will more than likely match it or better it for you.... Especially when it's for four tyres. ;)

The only time i have actually gone for the online deal was this week when i wanted a single tyre for the vRS which is now discontinued and my tyre fitter couldn't source them any more.

It just wasn't the same being sat in a big waiting area today ushered in and then straight out afterwards..... My local guys always stand and have a natter and then tell me again how much they like the LuxoBarge. :)

My Asda price was as all included.

Just had a look here in France as will need to replace my Contis soon after 61000 kilometres. 16" version are 59 euros delivered and 20 euros a corner fitting balancing and disposal of old tyre which seems not too bad.

Just had a look here in France as will need to replace my Contis soon after 61000 kilometres. 16" version are 59 euros delivered and 20 euros a corner fitting balancing and disposal of old tyre which seems not too bad.

That's not a bad price if its for any kind of a half decent brand of tyre.  What are putting on to replace the Contis? 

cheapest place for tyres by far is formula one autocentres, have not found anyone who can beat them TW125 will give you another 5% off online just had Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 92Y XL fitted £84.31 so cheap if you ask me.  Continental Sport Contact 5  92Y XL are only £93.96.  Camskill want £90.30 for the contis and and £82.25 for the goodyears and thats without fitting or delivery!

Auto centres do not do Goodyear EGP tyres. Not on their website anyway or have a centre in Wales. Good price though if they have what you need.

Edited by Danny 57

How have people found the halfords tyre fitting centres linked to purchasing the tyres from Asda website ? , we don't actually have an asda on island but I can still purchase as we have halfords fitting centre .

Well just ordered two GYEGP tyres for £199.98 and I do not pay for them until they are fitted by Halfords Autocentre a week tomorrow. That is £44.02 cheaper than two years ago for the two tyres and I thought that 2yo price was quite good!