Castle Combe Action Day 25/4/15 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

Running a Lotus 240 now.

I'll PM Tomia. How much is the track day pass and how much is the car and driver pass? Can I get the car and driver pass from you on the day Jas?

Prefer to run with you guys because usually no muppets going around the track like on other sessions.

See shows section post for how to book on. :)

Sounds quick. :)

It's great fun but will do what I did with the Megane. Take it easy and go at my own pace.

See shows section post for how to book on. :)

Understood. Will pay for club stand at the gate. Waiting to hear back from Tomia. 

Jason, thank you for organising, got the tickets yesterday, top job!

So, what is the the latest I need to be there to avoid entertaining you with my best headless chicken impression? 9am would be OK at the gate for the first session?

Running a Lotus 240 now. 

I'll PM Tomia. How much is the track day pass and how much is the car and driver pass? Can I get the car and driver pass from you on the day Jas?

Prefer to run with you guys because usually no muppets going around the track like on other sessions. 

Right my passes have now gone to Reavenger :-) so no longer up for grabs.

I seem to remember seeing a vid from last year's brisky combe session where some young 'un with his girlfriend in passenger seat went off big time :)

Must have been in September because i don't think anyone went off there in April last year. I know Korban went off further round at Old Paddock Bend/Hammerdown.

There's a passenger seat going in the mongrel.  You just need a helmet and pay £5 to Combe on the day.

After reviewing the weather, I am going to be doing both sessions on my road tyres, and taking it pretty steadily.  I'll save my track aggression for "How fast?"  :D

I may yet decide to "sod it" and just fit the Federals and drive up there and back on them....

Road tyres for me also. 

I seem to remember seeing a vid from last year's brisky combe session where some young 'un with his girlfriend in passenger seat went off big time :)

They had to rebuild Camp Corner for 2 hours after that.  :notme: