Pacific Blue

theitalian

Long time lurker but 1st post...

Just about to pull the trigger on a outdoor elegance lease deal but don't want to pay in full over the term the extra for metallic paint. Therefore it would appear I only have one no cost option of Pacific Blue. Can anyone point me to any realistic or owners pictures of Pacific Blue? What are your thoughts on Pacific Blue?

Cheers.

Just bobbed onto the configurator......red and white seem to be no cost

Go back to the lease provider.......

Candy White and Corrida Red are in the January brochure as Special Colours at £175

Also shows that on the car configurator.

Pacific Blue is the only one showing as a free of charge Solid Colour.

Edited by Urrell

Can't understand why they charge for basic colours. They must have a lot of Blue paint they're trying to get rid of !!

By a process of elimination.

Current Berlingo (2.0 HDI lightly chipped) is red, so felt like a change. White and silver need washing too often… Most of the other colours, SWMBO didn't like, so it came down to Jungle Green or Pacific Blue. She had no preference, and I preferred the blue and £549 in the pocket.

We tend to keep our cars a good few years so we're not worried about it being an easy colour to sell in a couple of years. It paid for DAB and LED rears :-)

White and silver need washing too often… Most of the other colours, SWMBO didn't like, so it came down to Jungle Green or Pacific Blue. 

Hmmm...  silver is in fact VERY easy to keep clean as it doesn't really show dirt. My Steel grey Yeti hardly ever looks really dirty as the dirt is so well hidden. A dark car on the other hand, like black or Pacific Blue: good luck keeping that clean. You will forever be washing and also remember cars normally have a white base coat - so any scratch on a dark car screams a mile off as a white line. No thanks. If washing regularly is an issue, you'd have been better off with the Jungle Green - which also looks clean most of the time. But then the £549 "saved" will pay for all those washes over the next many years. :)

• Like 4