Private Plate

Mull3tt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curly lettering and italics is wrong IMO, but I don't see a ANPR machine not reading my plate which is a legally written plate with all standard lettering and that, just with a space in it. It will still read as it should.

Not been pulled yet either. Been a month now and passed plenty of patrol cars who happily kept on going. :)

DVLA will send retention certificate in post(prob about 3-5 days).When you get this either take it to a DVLA office(if you have one nera you) and they will transfer it to you vehicle.Confirmation will be sent after about a week then you can get your plates made up and fit them.New V5C form comes in the post after that(1-3 weeks).

You will need retention cert for new plate.M.O.T.(if you have one),tax disc(you will get a new one with new plate on) and V5C form.

Simple as that.

Yayyyyyyyyyy' date=' some1 answered me, 3rd time luck, tar m8

ps. what bout the insurance cert?[/quote']

Just tell them you have a change of details.No-plate.They will issued you with a new one.

Yeah it was personal' date=' I am aware of that.

Just voiced my opinion based on half the post's i've ever read from you.

More to life than complaining and ranting

:)[/quote']

You might not have noticed it, but the comment 'I have a life. It involves ranting endlessly at tiny fractures of our great British justice system' was said just ever so slightly tongue in cheek. ;)

I'm not a miserable person. On the contrary, I'm very cheerful. I'm just old before my time. :P

• 2 weeks later...