Richard's Fabia Monte Carlo Tdi+ ( Updated 17/06/2018 )

Richard92

Bit of advice,stop off at the garage for some fuel!!! :D

I know, used the works van yesterday. On the way to my girlfriends house fuel light came on. First time it's had fuel in 4 weeks :) it was sat in Cardiff Airport for two of those though. Shell garage is 2 miles from me now and on the way to work... Winner

Well the bodyshop are taking ages painting the brakes so the idea of fitting them are on hold. On the upside my new sticker has come :) I know it's black but I like it. Subtle as I never had a TDI sticker from factory so this will do.

AA60ACB7-E1B2-4A3A-BD8E-FB6D4925003A.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good move Richard. Ross fitted my Cruise and couldn't be without it

I know read that you had it done, big regret not having it. I will use it everywhere. Also Ross so far has been great so can't wait to let him loose on the car.

Yep this is looking good, cruise is next when I find someone to fit without driving 100s of miles lol.

Thank you :) and thank god it's only 100 miles each way for me, no Skoda dealer will touch it but Ross can so I'm really happy with that.

Yep this is looking good, cruise is next when I find someone to fit without driving 100s of miles lol.

Awesome GTI is an hour away from blackpool when checking Google Maps. They can fit Cruise for you. (Thats assuming your in Blackpool by your Profile)

Thank you :) and thank god it's only 100 miles each way for me, no Skoda dealer will touch it but Ross can so I'm really happy with that.

The dealers were useless when I rang them. Swansea and Cardiff (whitedove) made the excuse that because my car had Amundsen sat nav it wasn't possible LOL!

The dealers were useless when I rang them. Swansea and Cardiff (whitedove) made the excuse that because my car had Amundsen sat nav it wasn't possible LOL!

I rang the same people mine told me it's because of my maxidot, I've fitted Amundsen great unit well happy with it and for £200 bargain.

I rang the same people mine told me it's because of my maxidot, I've fitted Amundsen great unit well happy with it and for £200 bargain.

I guess they shy away from work like this? The head unit isn't bad, although i've got an earlier non DAB version.

Noticed on your maxidot that it displays the Bluetooth logo and temp to the right, has it always done that?

I've enabled the digital MPH on mine and the temp sits in the middle with no Bluetooth logo?

Noticed on your maxidot that it displays the Bluetooth logo and temp to the right, has it always done that?

I've enabled the digital MPH on mine and the temp sits in the middle with no Bluetooth logo?

Il have a look later but it changed when I turned a setting off but can't remember which one, il post again later with a picture

I guess they shy away from work like this? The head unit isn't bad, although i've got an earlier non DAB version.

I think Swansea Skoda never want any work off me, always a fight to get something done! I've also got the non DAB version but I just connect my phone and use the radio apps I have. Works fine for me :)