Richard's Fabia Monte Carlo Tdi+ ( Updated 17/06/2018 )

Richard92

Pictures after yesterday's retrofit :)

8FD9DC01-B734-45B1-8CBA-2ACA60DCDA69.jpg

F2430DE3-6CD4-4FA0-AAED-2AF1AE4E0841.jpg

Great addition now with cruise control, hope you don't mind me asking how much was it to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad the cruise control fit worked out for you.

Looking for a favour, doesn't have to be in this rubbish weather.

Could you check the weight on the vin plate on the drivers side including the kg figures for 1. And 2.

My h&r springs arrived today and they are for for vehicles with axle load greater than 900; though the vin plate shows 1. 820kg 2. 820kg

Could you check the weight on the vin plate on the drivers side including the kg figures for 1. And 2.

My h&r springs arrived today and they are for for vehicles with axle load greater than 900; though the vin plate shows 1. 820kg 2. 820kg

Il check first thing tomorrow when I get to work mate and get back to you, il also check what my springs say on the box too have the box in my locker in work.

Wow I really like this thread buddy. Car looks well. Thanks for the mention in your thread. Keep up the good work.

Ant

Thanks mate, happy with the car now and the grill and air box mods together were really good thank you.

Here's mine.

1.920kg

2.780kg

Any chance of a closeup photo of your wheel and arch gap?

Not sure if I want springs or coilovers.

cheers

I don't have a picture to hand but I can take one tomorrow when I get to work as it will be on a level surface. My drive isn't flat so makes the back look lower.

Yeah that would be great. I will prob go for the springs you got

I think that's the best, coilovers are more expensive also sure the ride would be a lot stiffer and not that comfortable on the roads. Springs work great not too low and rides nice.