How do I go Lower ?

Just wondering how I can go Lower on the back ? I have wound the ap coilovers all the way down on my mk1 fabia, but need to go Lower?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

You can take the blue adjuster ring off. Unscrew it all the way off and seat the springs just on the black platform.

• Like 1

Yeah I did think this. But then typically that would be too low for my wheels.

Thanks for the advice :)

You could maybe look at removing the blue adjuster but then adding some washers in to raise it up so it sits in between the two heights if that makes sense?

You could maybe look at removing the blue adjuster but then adding some washers in to raise it up so it sits in between the two heights if that makes sense?

Yeah I know what you're saying. I did think that too. But then there would be no place for the spring to locate on the bottom of you understand what I'm saying haha

Yeah I know what you're saying. I did think that too. But then there would be no place for the spring to locate on the bottom of you understand what I'm saying haha

If you could fabricate the washer to the same size as the adjuster, but then bore out the middle so it sits nicely on the bottom of the platform?

Yeah that's not a bad shout.

Another thing is I have lowered the rear all the way down on both sides. Yet one side is higher than the other?

Haha. Same as mine! Been battling with it for a while. I took my spare wheel out and that seemed to have helped it a little as I was curious. It's normal from my searching on here.

Haha. Same as mine! Been battling with it for a while. I took my spare wheel out and that seemed to have helped it a little as I was curious. It's normal from my searching on here.

Its cause the fuel tank is on oneside, causing it to sit lower.

Its cause the fuel tank is on oneside, causing it to sit lower.

That would make sense. Is the car not balanced on the opposite side to counterbalance the fuel tank? Surely it would affect handling if it was unbalanced?

JRJG