Mk3 Fabia Owners Register

owned since may 2018;

'edition r5'

1.4 tsi 125, with standard fitment dsg gearbox

candy white + black magic roof (the only body colour available on this car)

of the three no-cost alloy wheel options, we chose the green alloys, instead of the white ones or grey ones

extended warranty + servicing plan.

car's based in germany.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:48, tiber said:

I'm not thrilled about the AC and I am sure someday I will need to demist my car in and a hurry and be very cross about it. 

How have you coped without AC the past few weeks?

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my Fabia 1.0TSi Colour Edition (2017) in Race Blue which I collected yesterday to replace my previous 1.9Tdi Sport (2008) in Sprint Yellow.

20180817_114150.jpg

• Like 4

Two weeks ago i picked up a 2016 mkIII estate, 1.0 mpi (74ps) with SE spec (called Ambition here in Portugal) and about 20k miles on the clock. Already done about 300 miles in it,  very happy with the space, practicality, equipment, looks and handling. The build quality seems great but the plastic in the cabin is really noisy - quite a few creaks and rattles but you cant really hear them when the rádio is on. I'm slightly worried by a noisy gear change (see sfnj3's thread) but hopefully that turns out to be nothing!

IMG_20180823_181700.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just bought a 66 Plate Fabia 1.2 SE L (110 bhp). Loving it so far, nice little run around :)

Long time forum user / lurker!

This is my 4th Skoda now, having previously owned a Fabia vRS, and 2 x Octavia vRS'

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Collected August.  Fabia 2018 1.0 81Kw (110 hp) estate in race blue.  Here in New Zealand they have a different base trim than everywhere else - the old 6 button 5.5inch infotainment, no front assist.  But do come with auto lights, auto wipers, cruise control, air conditioning, fog lights, rear camera, rear sensors, centre console, a full sized spare and 17" alloys as standard.  NZ$22k / GBP 12k on an end of season runout.

Here's a snap from the long road trip home from the dealer's. Despite climbing 3 mountain passes I was impressed to be getting just over 5l/100km (around 46mpg).

skoda fabia.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Evening 

first time joining a forum, this looks like a nice community lol. 

Bought my Fabia III 2 months ago and am in love with it. 

Its a 1.4 SE DSG TDI and is Black magic in colour. 

I have wrapped the grille outer chrome trim gloss black and painted the emblems gloss black. 

6F6E9B22-966F-4779-A25C-E63E0DE94624.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

New member also. Have had this 16' plate Fabia S for 6 months now. Most likely the most basic version of Fabia one can get but still have Cruise control and few other minor extras. 60hp model. Price was fair for what I got, so that's always good:) It's been reliable little machine and I love it a lot.

IMG_20181012_184000.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jan 2016

Fabia 1.2 TSi Monte Carlo 108bhp (110)

Corrida Red/black trim

7-speed DSG

Standard plus mats, boot liner & rear bumper protector

2019 Fabia Combi (estate) Monte Carlo, 1.0L 110PS TSi 6speed g/box.

From two Yeti to a 3 cylinder petrol but am very pleased, it goes around

corners and and accelerates well and looks stunning.

SPOILT, by the horn which merely goes 'Poop' (as in droop.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

2017 Fabia Monte Carlo. 

Full tech pack (climate, adaptive cruise, keyless everything, parking sensors). 

Purchased June 2018 second hand - currently in Hobart, Tasmania but believe originally from Sydney

2D9F374F-DFCA-4A99-AAAA-BB441183C212.jpeg

2019 Fabia Monte-Carlo Combi 1.0 TSi 110 6-speed.

Standard spec apart from 17" wheel option, and false boot floor. Collected on 21st March.

Replaces a 2015 Octavia SE Hatch 1.2 TSi 110 DSG.

First impressions, I'm not missing the DSG, it feels quicker (probably because it's lighter), and the engine sounds like a V6!

IMG_20190321_162635.jpg

• 2 weeks later...