Anybody running FK springs here?

• 1 year later...

I don't know about the springs, but clicked your link and they said "without approval", which means they are not TUV certified and therefore not road legal and will fail a MOT.

Go with H&R springs mate. I did mine and it's better than original. And as for loading vehicle up.fully loaded with roof box, wife and 2 kids it was still fine

Did you have to geometry checked/adjusted afterwards? If not how is tyre wear - wondering if its a subtle enough drop to not have to mess with geo?

Do you have any pics of it lowered?

Yea had a hunter 4 wheel alignment after and everything perfect and tyre wear is no issue at all. All really even and nice and quiet

H&R quote 40mm for springs but in a VRS it lowers around 25mm it's a beautiful mod and well worth paying the extra for their springs.

I have 12mm spacers all round too

post-129270-0-90384600-1470819151_thumb.jpeg

post-129270-0-56992500-1470819187_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Yea had a hunter 4 wheel alignment after and everything perfect and tyre wear is no issue at all. All really even and nice and quiet

H&R quote 40mm for springs but in a VRS it lowers around 25mm it's a beautiful mod and well worth paying the extra for their springs.

I have 12mm spacers all round too

That looks great. Where abouts did you get the springs from?

Got the springs from a member on here who fitted them on his for a thousand miles whilst waiting for some kW coil overs and I got the spacers from eBay Germany, when the euro was good. eBay.de has some great tuning parts for the VRS octy. But when on eBay.de just type in Octavia 5e Rs as that's what it listed as over there. And add H&R to that if your looking for the springs or spacers

• Like 2