Fabia alloys archive

Tom_vRS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently had my original alloys refurbished, partly out of necessity- corrosion was weakening the join on a couple of them leading to leaks (previous owner must have done a DIY job on them).

Went for a light anthracite as I wanted something different to standard silver but didn't want to completely lose them as I have a black magic vrs.

Had them done at Lepsons in Gillingham, went there after many locals said they were the only place to do a proper job in the area, whilst I can't say if that's true or not I am exceptionally pleased with the product and service.

Also fitted some rainsport 3's all round today, given the level of interest in them I'll do a little review in a few thousand miles.

a6epehy7.jpg

uvy9ejyj.jpg

9a2yqabu.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_20140421_102855.jpg

Bbs rw017 finished in a custom colour.

I JUST HAD A SEX WEE!!!!! Been trying to find a piccie of these wheels for tonks on a vrs cos I want them but cannot find any polo dunes that are for breaking where did you get these :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I JUST HAD A SEX WEE!!!!! Been trying to find a piccie of these wheels for tonks on a vrs cos I want them but cannot find any polo dunes that are for breaking where did you get these :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got them off a polo forum,but they do come up on ebay occasionally. . Took some time to get hold of tho. :)

Hi

Recently i bought 17'' parabol tt alloys.

Do you know if i can put on there tyre size 195/40/17?

Because i have 1.4 16v and i think that 205 is big.

There will be a bit of stretch but they will be ok :)