Show Us Your Ride - Past & Present Bike Pics

FUBAR

@Boundy123 That's a few bikes you've had there and obviously you're still younger than most of us on here as you can still bounce and working knees.  Some nice bikes but the RF600, only rode one the once and it wasn't a great bike. I can only assume it was your first big bike at a price that suited :). I think my brother still has his GasGas EC, can't remember if it is the 200 or 300 but I can remember last I rode it I ended up with broken ribs after I got too enthusiastic.

Nice that your wife rides too. I keep encouraging mine but only got her as far as a moped in a car park at the moment. 

We are both currently bikeless :sadsmile:

I'm 31 and not very fit, it was fecking hard work wrestling that KXf around Poppem and another track after such a long break off the bike. 

The RF was an awful bike but it was extremely cheap. Not sure what was worse though, the terrible ride or offensive rear end. 

11 minutes ago, fabiamk2SE said:

Very nice. Top work! 

I suspect a sports bike will come next then? Seems to be a little bit of a pattern to it :D 

I fancy a street triple or Z1000, not gonna happen this year though, to much money needed to be spent on my house and I want to go on a decent family holiday. 

Every car

91 Peugeot 205 1.1 Junior 
92 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 L
88 Renault 5 950 Campus 
89 Peugeot 205 1.1 Junior 
91 Austin Metro 1.0
90 Peugeot 205 1.1 Junior 
98 Vw Polo 1.4 CL
96 Fiat Punto Cabriolet 1.6 ELX
97 Rover 111
94 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 16v GLS
86 Renault 5 1.4 GTX
95 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 16v SRi
97 Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6 SRi
95 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.0 16v CDX
96 Vauxhall Astra 1.8 16v Sport
95 Vauxhall Cavalier 2.5 V6 CDX
01 Vw Passat 1.8 20v Turbo Sport
02 Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6 CDX
00 Peugeot 406 3.0 V6 Executive
98 Vw Golf 1.6 16v SE
06 Vauxhall Vectra 1.8 VVT SRI
02 Peugeot 406 2.0 HDi SE
08 Vauxhall Vectra 1.8 VVT SRI 
13 Skoda Octavia 2.0 cr vRS

26 minutes ago, Boundy123 said:

The RF was an awful bike but it was extremely cheap. Not sure what was worse though, the terrible ride or offensive rear end. 

The ride, you can't see the back end when you're sat on it. All I remember from the bike is that it seemed to hate being tipped into a corner which made it horrible to ride. The engine was OK but I think that came from the Bandit iirc.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but off roading only gets harder no matter how much you kid yourself that you're getting fitter. When you come off and just lay there to recover a moment instead of jumping up to make the bike is OK is when you've already started on the slippery slope, before you know it you'll be looking at Harley Davidson's :sadsmile:

OMG! Metro and Cavalier's, no one deserves to be punished that much regardless of how bad they've been in a previous life.

6 minutes ago, Boundy123 said:

Fiat Punto Cabriolet 1.6 ELX

This one will take some explaining though.

5 minutes ago, CWARD said:

OMG! Metro and Cavalier's, no one deserves to be punished that much regardless of how bad they've been in a previous life.

This one will take some explaining though.

Nothing wrong with a Cavalier

I loved that carFB_IMG_1502440417618.jpg.3da177a6789efc352320ca74481bdad5.jpg

The Punto was an interesting choice, it was also canary yellow with a navy blue mohair roof, you couldn't miss me driving pastB)

Edited by Boundy123

The hole is just getting deeper, stop digging.  You may have thought you look cool in your canary yellow Punto drop top but you were the only one thinking it.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CWARD said:

The hole is just getting deeper, stop digging.  You may have thought you look cool in your canary yellow Punto drop top but you were the only one thinking it.

Have you been talking to my wife? :D

• Like 1

Hi,

What do you think of this - guess who it's signed by above the Rothmans sticker?

Gone but not forgotten.

Ns400Low.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Weather forecasts for this weekend says you’ve sacrificed enough kittens to the weather gods, you’re looking good. You can put Tiddles down now, he lives for another day. 

• Like 1