Octy 1 Estate RS Stage 2 3sdms

GeeVRSman

I keep looking at this and my bank account. I have no idea what I'd use it for but for some reason I want to buy it!

Probably end up breaking it though (intentionally if I didn't do it accidentally first) and I'd get ripped to pieces either way :P

If I was selling it and put all the hard work and effort into it like Gee has and knew somebody was just gonna break it I would rather spite myself and keep it!

It's too good to bust up.

It needs to go to a loving home like mine to be appreciated!

If it wasn't for the fact I'm being messed about with a car I'm trying to get rid of then I would be snapping your arm off for this car! I've admired it for a long time, waiting to get my money back and seeing cars i want to buy is a royal pain in the a**!

• Like 1

Honestly I'd snap this up in a heartbeat if:

1. I needed a second car

2. I could actually get my wife insured on it without selling a kidney!(she passed under a year ago)

Piclked up the fabia from gee this evening and he started the octy up to move it. The noise alone is worth the asking price. And trust me gee knows how to build a car. The fabia is amazing.

Buy this now before he's able to talk his missus into keeping it lol.

Edited by stevobeavo
  • Like 2

these pics were taken last weekend.     you will be the last person to have a chnce to buy it as im gonna keep it otherwise.   

20150607_131402.jpg

20150607_131346.jpg

20150607_131338.jpg

20150607_130811_1.jpg

and my closest station is 3 miles away in chatham.  :)  i will gladly collect you too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok
.. after much thought the car only comes with 3sdms. 2200 hard.. no offers.... no other wheels no other ways.. to many people trying to take the p155. Two thousand two hundred british tender. End of story..

I thank u.

• Like 3

You said the windscreen was cracked in the original post, is it? I can't see a crack at all in the photo's - did you get it fixed?

Anyway, lovely car of course :)

Shame you're being messed around GL with the same - hope you get the right person with the right money this time.