Those on the 0% PCP - What do you plan to do?

Sorry please tell me how you get outta PCP only half way through without throwing dollars at it, I'd like to know

gOod px deal,also id expect to pay as i need a hatch instead of my estate,

I think you get get out of the agreement once you have paid half the amount. just give them the car back but they will go through the car with a fine tooth comb and send you a bill for everything they find wrong. I think it also affects your credit rating

Im not doing a voluntary termination, im just settling the balance with a good px deal, so no my credit rating is not affected

Disclaimer: - I think

I think you get get out of the agreement once you have paid half the amount. just give them the car back but they will go through the car with a fine tooth comb and send you a bill for everything they find wrong. I think it also affects your credit rating

Disclaimer: - I think

Half of the total amount payable on the agreement - so that includes the residual value which as a payable lump sum at the end of the agreement.

It works fine on straight HP to do this, but on PCP you are so close to the end of the agreement when you hit the 50% mark it doesn't make much difference. I would suspect that most peoples residual value is around 40% of the list price before discount and your deposit are taken off.

Half of the total amount payable on the agreement - so that includes the residual value which as a payable lump sum at the end of the agreement.

It works fine on straight HP to do this, but on PCP you are so close to the end of the agreement when you hit the 50% mark it doesn't make much difference. I would suspect that most peoples residual value is around 40% of the list price before discount and your deposit are taken off.

i am not ending it through vt, just paying it off, a good px deal meant that its not in neg equity so happy days

Guest Cossiecol

All depends for me, my mileage is now 30% of what I did when I got the vRS (35k in 12 months), so I suspect I'll be trading it in for the 230bhp or the new TDI (DSG), all depends on the repayments, if they're too high I'll just pay the 8k and keep it.

My main plan of attack with this is to bury my head in the sand and forget about it; especially given how many miles we are covering! 

I would probably consider trading it in for a Superb combi or a petrol vRS but we're still 2 years away and quite a bit can change in that time so we'll have to see. I still enjoy owning it so I am in no desperate rush to change it. 

• Like 1