New Yeti!

philipashby

Just ordered a replacement for my roomy!

Yeti SE-L 2.0 TDi 110PS in Russo Brunello with Alcantara beige interior

Extras:

Panoramic roof
Heated screen and nozzles
DAB radio
Silver roof rails
Boreal wood inserts
Fold flat passenger seat

August delivery.

Test drove an Octavia and Yeti. Yeti put a huge smile on my face!
  • Like 4

sounds like an odd combo on colour and interior, but i must say im intrigued...i have quite a thing for beige interiors at the moment much to the wifes disgust :D :D

bet you cant wait to get your backside into it :)

Sounds Lovely :sun:  I'm sure you will love it. Not long till August for a new build!

How do you find the Gobi coloured leather for getting marks etc? Wife is a little worried!

Was hoping to order in Terracotta orange/copper until it was discontinued! Rosso seemed the next best option. The wine to the natural woolen carpet hehe!

I know this is not Gobi but the combo works, for me at least: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/220923-bad-news-if-youve-ordered-ivory-leather/

Pics when I get her :)

Need a name now!

Edited by philipashby

How do you find the Gobi coloured leather for getting marks etc? Wife is a little worried!

I have the Gobi in mine, now three years old, and it still looks fine. There is the odd tiny bit of wear on the edge of the drivers seat, but you'd have to look closely to see it. I give it all a wipe over with leather cleaner a few times a year (Meguiars Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner) and that seems to do the trick (including removing dark dye from denim/cotton that does transfer a little).

• Like 1

So far its been absolutely fine. A damp cloth with remove any dirty marks from dust etc. Its lovely and light in the cab which I prefer.

• Like 1

I have the Gobi in mine, now three years old, and it still looks fine. There is the odd tiny bit of wear on the edge of the drivers seat, but you'd have to look closely to see it. I give it all a wipe over with leather cleaner a few times a year (Meguiars Gold Class Leather Cleaner & Conditioner) and that seems to do the trick (including removing dark dye from denim/cotton that does transfer a little).

Good to know. Thanks!

So far its been absolutely fine. A damp cloth with remove any dirty marks from dust etc. Its lovely and light in the cab which I prefer.

Great...wives fears becalmed!

Same reason I had the white interior in the Roomy... nice and light :)

• Like 1

Salesman promised to strap in a stuffed Yeti in the back seat for the wife... after joking that I you get a free one with every Yeti

I can only imagine her reaction...

Its_so_fluffy_text_big.gif

Edited by philipashby

I had a go at replying to this thread, but the WiFi appears to have eaten my homework.

Long story short for second attempt...

You'll love it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

sounds like an odd combo on colour and interior, but i must say im intrigued...i have quite a thing for beige interiors at the moment much to the wifes disgust :D :D

bet you cant wait to get your backside into it :)

Actually the interior is more dove grey than sandy beige....I was very pleasantly surprised by mine.  Greys are "in", beige has ageist connotations!

"Test drove an Octavia and Yeti. Yeti put a huge smile on my face!" Had exactly the same experience just over two years ago - my head said the Octavia was the right way to go, particularly as being discounted with a new model coming in. But the Yeti was just too much fun to walk away from - and it felt so natural to drive with everything falling to hand just where I thought it should be. Probably cost me £5k to follow my heart and not my head but never regretted it. Enjoy your new car and, like others, I have the Gobi Sand and my fears about it showing marks haven't been realised, I just give it a wipe over with a just damp cloth once in a while and it still looks good as new. 

• Like 1

Probably cost me £5k to follow my heart and not my head but never regretted it. Enjoy your new car and, like others, I have the Gobi Sand and my fears about it showing marks haven't been realised, I just give it a wipe over with a just damp cloth once in a while and it still looks good as new. 

I was sooo wanting to go for the 150PS DSG... but my head got in the way... maybe next time!

Another thumbs up for the leather! Thanks!

Yes I agree on the Rosso Brunello, a great colour BUT does show the dirt more than my silver Yeti did.

But it does look like a lovely glass of red wine when its clean!  :drunk:

• Like 1

Beige is best! mine is 3 years old with 2 small kids trying to wreck it and it still mostly looks as good as new, much nicer that the black interior on the loan car I had recently

• Like 1