lowering

Hi everyone I'm looking to lower my 2006 Octavia vrs. 2lt tfsi. I have a family so can't have it scraping the floor. Most people have said just get springs so the ride is still comfortable. Advice on tested methods please. 30 or 40mm

I went 30 mm on Eibachs and loved it.

Was a little low when fully loaded (family of 4 and full family camping kit for a week), but for a daily driver it was just fine.

SWMBO and kids never noticed the drop or change in ride quality, so must have been OK.

Good advice KB. Want better handling but same ride. Might do anti roll to. Oh plus thousands on intercooler,turbo hybrid,exhaust,mountings,fuel pump and remaps and what ever else lol

Honestly mate if you can afford it go for shocks too. I went down the spring only route and it was only a month or so before i was wanting shocks. It was gettin bouncy. I had shocks fitted and it made so much of a differents. I have pi springs on koni shocks. The bit that anoys me is the fact i had to pay out twice for fitting because i didnt get the shocks at the same time.

I have 40mm springs and anty roll bar ( White lane or something) with Limforder drop links for sale on ebay. Took it off from my vrs recently.

30mm pi springs mate they are vrs spersific so will be the same as 50mm h&r which are not stated vrs.

I got 50mm H&R cup kit (from Damian) for the VRS CR 170 and it lowered it around 20mm. Also put on a White line rarb. Handling better and ride comfort fine. Better than standard.