CTHE Remap FINALLY

Yes i get a before and after RR so will post results Wednesday! Ally the beast sounds great and performs so much better with that on.. best thing i ever bought! im thinking im nearer to the 195-200bhp its a cthe with 23k miles with a ITG onand never had anything but 99ron, The price is £290 i think through the port or £320 if they have to take ecu out thats with the 2 RR's. I need a decent full exhaust now anyone one where i can get one. Thanks

• Like 1

Just be sure that no matter what the website says, that they actually have knowledge of the CTHE ECU and are not opening it and voiding the warranty without being actually able to remap it.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

?

Do you have the new spark plugs fitted now, or are they being fitted before the 'Before Remap run' getting done tomorrow.

& which plugs did the company recommend?

As to the Stage 1 on the CTHE.

If they are going to be doing the first remap on a CTHE in the UK, 

or the first on a CTHE of a Briskoda member,

maybe talk discount with them, and check what assurances they are giving on their work or any issues with the map,

other than putting the Original Factory Software back on the ECU.

If they can Remap and give improved & reliable performance over a Standard CTHE they could have plenty of business coming their way,

the other 3 big Tuning / Remapers have not been very forward in confirming any successes at increasing the output of 

a 1.4 TSI / TFSI 132-136 kw Minimum CTHE ECU management car.

• Like 1

I am guessing the end result will be the same to what CAVE engines have been getting, anywhere from 210-215 bhp, which starting from a higher bhp as CTHE are supposed to be, means less remap gains. Very interesting to see before and after runs on this one.

• Like 1

Yes i get a before and after RR so will post results Wednesday! Ally the beast sounds great and performs so much better with that on.. best thing i ever bought! im thinking im nearer to the 195-200bhp its a cthe with 23k miles with a ITG onand never had anything but 99ron, The price is £290 i think through the port or £320 if they have to take ecu out thats with the 2 RR's. I need a decent full exhaust now anyone one where i can get one. Thanks

Re Exhaust. I got a full catback T304 70mm SS from Tony Banks in Leeds. Sounds great, very pleased with it. Far cheaper than Miltek. Not far up the M62 from you. Keep us all posted about your remap.

• Like 1