Superb Order tracker

22 minutes ago, Mloc said:

Build weeks correspond to weeks off year.. right?  https://www.epochconverter.com/weeknumbers

So this is build week 11 now?

That's right. Mine is week 11 build. 13th march onwards, sorry was wrong when i said week 13 earlier. 

Edited by tigermad

2.0 Tdi 150 SEL Exec Hatch on order.  Petrol blue with beige leather/alcantara interior, heated seats, heated screen, spare wheel, rear wiper, Modus alloys.

Replacing a Black/Black 2.0 Tdi 150 2015 Octavia SEL hatch. 

Dealer e-mailed last week to say it was in Grimsby but as both are personal lease I have to wait until 24th April to change over.  Not signed anything yet either.

On 18/03/2017 at 07:23, ILOVEMYSUPERB said:

L&K 150 tdi estate, business grey 

No optional extras added

Ordered at dealer 1st March

Confirmed build slot w/c 20th March

Arrives mid/late April

Thats quick.. wonder if you have managed to grab a preordered car there ?

18 minutes ago, RickTT said:

Thats quick.. wonder if you have managed to grab a preordered car there ?

Dealer said as much. Said that they had a standard no options car in the order queue and that they'd changed the colour to mine. Assume they stick one in the system without a buyer knowing that by the time it's due for building they're likely to have sold it.

I didn't know this when we ordered though and we were initially quoted early/mid June so it looks like it's saved me 6-8 wks! :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bud said:

Still at Emden :sadsmile:

How longs it been there? Can be sitting there up to 10 days. Mine left the factory on 14th and is there still. At least I think it is. Haven't checked since Wednesday. 

Build week 10 so probably similar time. Ah well at least I am getting some motorbike miles in:biggrin:

Just ordered, after a long and analytical research period (don't ask how long), SE L Estate,  150tdi dsg, quartz grey, pegasus silver alloys, heated screen, front sensors, kessy, spare wheel. No order number yet. Told it might take a week or so.....hope he remembers to actually go onto pc and place order.  Paper order done so far.  Looking forward it, might just make it into MY18 which might mean new gear know,  kodiak style, and new touchscreen. Don't really care about either hence didn't bother holding order back

Edited by AandOsDad
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2017 at 21:02, Mloc said:

Sportline 280 ordered on 11/02/2017, build week 12. Suspect the car is in or on route to Emden now. Hoping for delivery on the week of April 17th. 

Finally collecting mine next Wednesday 26th ... just over 10 weeks in total

On 16/03/2017 at 12:48, tigermad said:

Yay, my L&K Superb hatch is at status 30 and on transit to Emden from Factory. Not bad since I ordered end of second week in Feb :-)

How dI'd you know or where did you see the status 30. And what did that mean.  Is there an order tracker? 

On 2017-3-18 at 07:23, ILOVEMYSUPERB said:

L&K 150 tdi estate, business grey 

No optional extras added

Ordered at dealer 1st March

Confirmed build slot w/c 20th March

Arrives mid/late April

Arrived at the dealer on Friday, pick it up tomorrow! 

Can't wait, will be sorry to see our MK2 go but MK3 here we come.

Superb SE 2.0 TDI 150 DSG Estate ordered from dealer 27th February. Quartz grey with Amundsen sat nav, integrated tow bar, power boot opening and closing, drive mode selection and temporary spare wheel.

Build week 18 (next week!)

Expect to collect from dealer mid/late May.