What did you do to your bike today?

fabiamk2SE

Tah (:

Im hoping itll be good. Only done a 400 mile day on the vfr, so over half as much again should be a test. But given its so different over there, im hoping that will keep me occupied.

Ahaha. It rains on the game though i think? ;):D

You going solo or a group of you ?

Last time a group of us flew over, missed the flight (beer related) so got one layer to a different airport, had a nightmare journey up to assen in rain you could barely see through. Passed so many bikers looking very sorry for themselves.

You going solo or a group of you ?

Last time a group of us flew over, missed the flight (beer related) so got one layer to a different airport, had a nightmare journey up to assen in rain you could barely see through. Passed so many bikers looking very sorry for themselves.

Ahaha. Oh dear. Hope its not that bad!

3 of us going over. Going over to Calais on friday morning, and ride all the way up through France, Belgium and up to Assen.

Hoping to knock it all off by tea time, and straight to the pub. Happy days.

That's the way to do it. Sounds awesome !

Fingers crossed the weather is kind to you.

Get some pics uploaded when you get back too.

Cheers!

Will do! Well, when im not riding.. Which will be most the time haha.

Just the weather really yeah. Crap whether soon spoils it abit,, but im sure itll be fine.

The guys im going with are frequent, experienced riders all over different parts of the world, so im going to just follow their lead as its my first trip out of the country.

Its a shame none of my mates are interested in such riding and seeing such places. All theyre interested in is a sunday blast on the same roads. Bboorriinngg.

Despite the good weather I didn't take it to work like I wanted and instead left it in the shed, as it's fairly dangerous to drive a car home the route I have to take in the dark, I sure as hell am not doing it on 2 wheels :( Result, someone damaged my car at work  :dull:

Cheers!

Will do! Well, when im not riding.. Which will be most the time haha.

Just the weather really yeah. Crap whether soon spoils it abit,, but im sure itll be fine.

The guys im going with are frequent, experienced riders all over different parts of the world, so im going to just follow their lead as its my first trip out of the country.

Its a shame none of my mates are interested in such riding and seeing such places. All theyre interested in is a sunday blast on the same roads. Bboorriinngg.

Same story here - I like to box off decent mileage and properly explore the countryside on the bike, try completely new areas and roads.

My mates just want to ride the same piece of tarmac as quickly as they can and they honestly believe they can ride a bike lol

Same story here - I like to box off decent mileage and properly explore the countryside on the bike, try completely new areas and roads.

My mates just want to ride the same piece of tarmac as quickly as they can and they honestly believe they can ride a bike lol

Aha. snap!

Thing is, i enjoy new roads. Reading the road n what not, not knowing whats coming next.

I find i ride better on roads i dont know too. Although obviously slower.

No doubt ill get fed up of siting on the bike after 600-700 miles though. But atleast its not a full on sports bike... My mate is suicidal after 80 miles on his daytona lol. And my other mate cant go 10 miles without stopping for a pee.

Remember it was beer that was guilty for us missing our flights at assen motogp weekend.

You're going with a beer monster.

Oh dear.

Oh he is. He'll sort 20 pints without an issue, and walk home like hes never been some nights.

Ill be sensible though. Dont wanna ruin the trip by feeling ****e all the time haha

Christ id be in a&e after considerably less frothy ones than that lol

You e got to have a few scoops to wash down the gyros while you're there.

I'm bloody envious.

Oh ill be having a few. But 20 will most likely put me in a coma. Id have a very thick head after 8 or 10 lol.

Im sorta glad for it. I dont have to spend a fortune haha.

Got a spare ticket mate!

If I didn't have plans for sat id bite ur hand off.

You camping or b&b ing it ?

Shame!

hotel i reckon. I havent booked it (i havent really had much to do with it haha) but id imagine it fits 2 criterias.

1. Somewhere to put the bikes.

2. A well stocked bar.

That would be all i think :D.

Just set all the bike up so i could connect it to TUNE ECU even took my desktop PC outside to the bike so i could sort it once and for all all connected about to hook up and its the wrong connection for KTM :( the connection sent was for APRILLIA :( I MEAN WHAT A INSULT haha !

so packed everything away in a huff.. 

• Like 1

What a ballache!

maybe pick up an old crappy laptop specially for the job?

Its not to bad the desktop is one of the built into the screen so its only moving a screen and has built in wifi so its basically like a laptop but was just unplugging all the printer and that hahaha :D

Fitted the evo 1 air box and made the tail end tidy :D

• Like 1

Could be worse then mate. I had visions of you moving thr screen, tower things, keyboard, mouse, desk, running a wire for internet and getting an extension lead... Getting it all running n realising the plug doesnt fit :D.

Got a new tyre fitted to the bike. Dint really need doing yet, but didnt have 1500 miles left in it either.. So it had to go