SURPISE WAKE UP

Well had my rapid 2 months so happy with it even spent bit cash at superskoda for few parts and this is what i wake up to :(

bloke over the road started his car while in reverse and it shot across the road knocked wall down hit my car and my car bounce off fence so front and back damage , car going in for repair monday .....

post-129362-0-52087500-1434832347_thumb.jpg

post-129362-0-07745700-1434832350_thumb.jpg

post-129362-0-46255400-1434832547_thumb.gif

post-129362-0-85434700-1434832547_thumb.gif

post-129362-0-23383100-1434832548_thumb.gif

post-129362-0-54901400-1434832548_thumb.gif

• Like 1

I hate when these things happen to new cars...

Out of curiosity: was your car too close to the fence or you didn't have the handbrake engaged?

I don't think the Vectra owner had his handbrake applied!

It's a good safety device to have to have the clutch depressed on these cars before you can start, well it's on my Toledo assuming the Rapid is the same.

Anyways that's bad luck, how all can return it to how it was. :thumbup:

That absolutely sucks. I do hope you involved the police in the matter. That level of stupidity suggests your moron of a neighbour was either drunk or was otherwise too impaired to be driving a car.

• Like 1

one of the reasons you have to push the clutch down on many new cars , helps prevent this sort of thing

did you shake him warmly by the throat? I would have been tempted if it had been my 2 month old car

looks minor damage, but you can't tell until they get the bumper cover off etc

The bloke was standing out his car with door open he ended up in hospital over a week leg damage car shot over road by it self . My handbrake was on and car was parked about 2 to 3 foot from fence so got a right hit