Spaceback Mats same as Saloon/Hatch

Hope someone can advise.

Just got the other half's new Spaceback home. Took the risk of buying from Arnold Clarke, 1 mile on the clock, good experience so far. Downside, no mats and not prepared to pay Arnold more money to get some non-skoda mats.

There are mats out there but most just say for the Rapid not specific to the Spaceback so what I would like to know is, would just "Rapid" mats fit in the Spaceback?

Thanks

Steve

Back in Skoda family despite ditching the Superb. 

Yes, Rapid mats fit both the normal Rapid and the Spaceback. Floor pan and layout is the same on both - only the boot is a different size and shape between the two.

Sent from my iPad Mini with Retina using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

I own both sets of genuine Rapid mats, both fit my Spaceback perfectly, buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPad Mini with Retina using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

And AC aren't as bad as they're made out to be.  If you dealt with Oldbury I've found them fine.

I notice AC don't advertise a Skoda dealership in England - However what they do have right now is a load of really cheap pre-reg Space backs in all specs.

Spaceback SE 10.5k
Spaceback Elegance 10.8k
Spaceback Greenline 11.5k
Spaceback SE Tech 12k

Edited by camelspyyder