Engine dead

My dads vrs broke down last night battery light came on and she was makeing funny noises he said so switched it off and called me .... I went got car recoved home looked under bonnet found aux belt had come off and wrapped around crank pulley so i removed crank pulley to remove the exsses old belt and found it had got wedged in the timing belt and liffted it off the crank pulley ;( letting the timing slip .... Iv removed all the crap out and retimed the engine and gone to turn it over by hand shes goes half a turn and then stops so we've definitely had valves kissing pistons id say .... Before i pull head off tomorrow any one ever had timing issues before ??? Whats normally weakest in these im hopeing just bent valves ... But could be cam buckets pistons ect as well ...... Btw he was pulling up to a junction so was nearly stopped not doing 100mph so im hopeing minimul damage ..... Thank in advance

Thats first thing i checked every thing spins free but need new belt on and it running to see properly.... Good news tho thort id have a play this aft to see if i could get it to turn over or take head off and after a hour or so ajusting cam then crank bit by bit i got it to turn freeley so retensioned old belt and she fired up a dream so hopefully shes ok and he turned it off just in time ... Guna stick a new belt on tomorrow and see what it drives like