Kids car seats

Can you fit 3 car seats across the back of the Octavia (Estate)?

I imagine there's only isofix on the outer rear seats. We're a bit spoiled in my wife's Seat Alhambra that has isofix across all 3 rear seats.

I had a mk 2 Octavia Estate so wondered if cabin space is noticeably bigger, or whether the Superb would be a better bet. 

It would only be for occasional use for the family (as the Alhambra is a keeper), but my 3 series saloon is a small car and the middle seat is almost non-existent with 2 kid's car seats in place.

Thanks

Sorry, should've been clearer, I realise the middle seat won't have isofix. Just wondering if it can physically fit 3 seats abreast, with middle seat secured with seatbelt.

Thanks

With some types of seats, you can physically get three in but as the O3 buckles are sunk flush to the bench cushion the middle seat will inevitably obstruct the buckles and make it very difficult to release in an emergency.

• Like 3

We have 2 seats using the isofix points on each side and have squeezed in an additional booster on a few occasions in the middle but it was quite a compact one. The tricky part is getting the seat belts in as it is a bit of a squeeze but once their in it's ok.