Rolling Road day, JKM Portsmouth 31st October

@Lee

Just spoken to Kate as I wanted to check if it was ok to bring my little lad down (9 years old) she said that is fine and they open the door around 8.30. See you there!

• Like 1

If Lee has added me to the running list they can take my place, I won't be running due to the CV boot being split

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

That wouldn't have happened if you didn't have the silly one wiper mod. FACT!

• Like 3

That wouldn't have happened if you didn't have the silly one wiper mod. FACT!

FYI I ordered new motor, but the silly tit emailed me to say he didn't have a clue where he put it so refunded me :wall:

"hi mate realyy sorry about this should have told you earrlier but tried my best

really sorry cant find the part and im going to have to refund you mate"

• Like 2

Thanks Lee for organising  :thumbup:

Quite a nice set up there at JKM  B)

Couldn't stay 'til the end as my hip was telling me not to, so I moseyed off just after some poor so and so lost 4th  :doh:

Anyway, let met be the first:

5cdd15ba-b62d-458d-b5b0-7eccd45b68c9_zps

Which I was quite happy with, and good to know it's on the numbers, although leaves me feeling more would be an opportunity missed, especially now I've gotten used to it  :notme:

Quite interesting what happens to mine around the 4600rpm mark - looks like it's stifled.

Gaz

• Like 2

Thanks Lee for organising  :thumbup:

Quite a nice set up there at JKM  B)

Couldn't stay 'til the end as my hip was telling me not to, so I moseyed off just after some poor so and so lost 4th  :doh:

Gaz

Good to meet you mate, nice bit of power you've got! :)

Sadly my 186BHP has made me quite angry as there's yet more money to spent on the car to make normal REVO Stage 1 power - it should have been 205-210BHP.

But yes, huge thanks to Lee and Kate, Jim and Keith @ JKM for today! :thumbup:

Edited by MrJonnyJones
  • Like 2

Yes thanks for organising Lee!

Was happy with my stage 1 fabia making almost 9hp over what shark quote on their website and a nice power curve!

20151031_102633_zpswoevoy4v.jpg

Got some heat soak on the second and third run so i feel an FMIC might be needed soon

Andy

• Like 2

Sadly my 186BHP has made me quite angry as there's yet more money to spent on the car to make normal REVO Stage 1 power - it should have been 205-210BHP.

But yes, huge thanks to Lee and Kate, Jim and Keith @ JKM for today! :thumbup:

You should have said something! I have my laptop with me so I could have had a look. If you can email support I'm sure they can help.

M

Likewise JJ  :happy:

I wouldn't lose sleep over it, it just needs a bit of fettling.  The car itself looks very sweet indeed  B)

Gaz

A big thank you to all who attended; many more than I originally anticipated :thumbup:

Some good figures there and not too many heartbreaks ;)

Thanks to Ben (K155BMR) for sorting out the FB page, top man :)

Finally, thanks to Kate :wub: , Jim and Keith for running the rollers and supplying copious amounts of tea, coffee and biscuits.

Oh yeah, my graph :) Not too shabby for a 147K PD 100 Fabia Shark Stage 1 #thevrsisnotthebestfabia :rock:

post-73816-0-91124700-1446313930_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I've never seen so many faces impressed with a power figure well under 100 in my life :D

Cheers for sorting this Lee

Your little red box did you proud, think how much power you would of made with 2 split CV boots :D

• Like 3