OEM Rear Boot Light

Hyphons

That reminds me, dam I left my push light in the Citigo when I sold it. Hope the new owner finds it, I fitted it so it couldn't be seen easily. :D All of £1.50 for 3.

• Like 1

Yes fatbelly, I have just picked up my Citigo SE L (Elegance) today and I can confirm it does have a boot light, parcel shelf stings and double window switches. Also noticed a shorter stubby roof aerial, not sure if that's new. Will be looking closer in the next few days to see if there's anything else new.

• Like 1

Yes fatbelly, I have just picked up my Citigo SE L (Elegance) today and I can confirm it does have a boot light, parcel shelf stings and double window switches. Also noticed a shorter stubby roof aerial, not sure if that's new. Will be looking closer in the next few days to see if there's anything else new.

Think the aerial was always stubby for the Elegance and possibly Sport/Monte, but you can buy one if you didn't get one from factory :)

• Like 1

Just interestingly found out on Skoda-Auto's sight the latest Monte Carlos now come with "Stainless Steel Pedals" I think there's someone on here who has the latest model who can maybe confirm this?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I got those on my Crapid and your feet keep slipping off when they're wet. Dangerous design :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a sign you have **** shoes ;) my £3 primark shoes have been fine on the TT pedals I have [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thanks but they're still a crap design and dangerous. Metal pedals and water don't mix. I'll get them changed on its 1st service in a few weeks. More rubbish on a rubbish car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sourcing the parts won't be difficult. The lamp unit will be VW parts bin. The biggest problem I see is picking up a live feed at the rear of the vehicle that's not fed through the lights.

• Like 1

I fed mine form the interior light at the front of the car. i made up an short extension for the interior light and fed the back lights from that. The boot lights come on when any door is opened. 

See previous post (11/12) on this mod 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/269641-boot-light/?hl=%2Bboot+%2Blight#entry3455415

Edited by Owens

I made it so that the wiring can be fitted/removed (fitting the Y wiring loom mod) without modifying the existing wiring loom. 

What would be the problems of the light coming on with a door open? The interior light does. I use LED bulbs in the boot to keep the current drain down and the lights would go off after a length of time automatically.

Edited by Owens

I made it so that the wiring can be fitted/removed (fitting the Y wiring loom mod) without modifying the existing wiring loom.

What would be the problems of the light coming on with a door open? The interior light does. I use LED bulbs in the boot to keep the current drain down and the lights would go off after a length of time automatically.

Because it's more oem looking if it comes on when boot open

• Like 1