Steel Grey Estate what colour wheels?

Hi

I'm going for a wheel refurb soon as my themistos are in a mess so what colour should I go for. I was thinking anthracite. Could anyone do a quick Photoshop for me. I'm useless at Photoshop. Thanks in advance.

Was thinking about wheel colours earlier. If I buy the green estate then I'll put 19" Rotiforms in gold on it. Or I have a set of Merc split rims - could do the centres body coloured with a diamond cut dish!!

If I get one of the Biege ones, then matt bronze Rota Grids would suit it well...

• Like 2

Do Merc alloys fit directly on the Superb 2? I'd never considered these an option... interesting....

• Like 1

Go silver or a light colour - anything else just look sl ike you forgotten to clean them or have a poverty spec car and have left the wheel trims off.

Do Merc alloys fit directly on the Superb 2? I'd never considered these an option... interesting....

Yes, in terms of PCD as they are both 5x112. But you'll need spigots to get the bore to the correct size.

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned but I think dark wheels look miserable and as mentioned above never look clean.

Just saw today a brand new white Hyundai croosover " i " something and it had dark small wheels. Looked horrible.

I have mixed opinions of dark wheels... I think black look nice on a white car, but silver or diamond cut look nice on most... My Superb L & K has the polished and anthracite Sirius wheels which look nice... 

post-428-0-89001500-1438955747_thumb.jpg

What might also look good is an anthracite rim with gloss back centre spokes - a bit like the ones on mine but replacing the white rim with anthracite (if that makes sense).

My car came with these alloys and at first I was not sure about them...but they grow on you - and I like the way the white rims 'pick out' the main body color of the car.

What might also look good is an anthracite rim with gloss back centre spokes - a bit like the ones on mine but replacing the white rim with anthracite (if that makes sense).

My car came with these alloys and at first I was not sure about them...but they grow on you - and I like the way the white rims 'pick out' the main body color of the car.

I think yours look really smart.

I just dont like all black ones.

• Like 1