Hi from Glasgow, Scotland - New Octavia vRS owner

vRSRobT

Hi, I'm Robert from Glasgow, Scotland.  I am currently searching for a Skoda Octavia (mk2) VRS tdi to replace my current car due to running costs and now just age.....

My current car is a 1999 VW Passat 2.8 V6 4Motion:

20140725_124010_zpsmty3pkva.jpg

My car history has been quite a mixture:

049fce1f-1.jpg

464a4d32.jpg

2060920512a11088361059l.jpg

And others....

Used to be involved in the VW scene within Scotland a long time ago so might know a few faces but not as much now.  I run a detailing business (which seems to be a common business these days) but ill not blab on about that too much, but as been running my business from over 8 years I can give great advise if anyone needs it.  Outside of detailing I am a Snowboard Instructor up at Snow Factor in Glasgow, so if anyone rides there, make sure you look out for me (not that you know what I look like lol).

Anyway enough about me, hopefully I can contribute and enjoy the forum :)

Rob (aka Prism)

• Like 1

I have found and paid for a 2008 Octavia vRS CR170 in Corrida Red from a Skoda Dealership, with exceptional dealer SH.

Screenshot_2015-08-10-11-24-29-1_zps4glt

Screenshot_2015-08-10-11-24-21-1_zpsaoht

I should be collecting within a week after a few things are fixed out with it :)

Ha, typical!

I've not been around DW for a good while either.  However I did start looking at some of the latest and greatest products out now for keeping the new car in shape.

Have to prep the outgoing one for sale first though...

Finally moved over to the darkside Rob!!!!!

I look forward to seeing your cleaning pics, still can't believe the difference you made with my old MK3

Here's my current taxi, just put the new 17" Skoda Dolomites on yesterday with uniroyal rainsport 3's

0092F6E9-B9E4-4E13-81FE-7991B458B210.jpg

G

Hi Graeme, yeah finally made the move...just waiting till i ge the chance to collect it, hopfully this Sunday :) then a roadtrip back home :)

This is a cracking forum mate, a lot of very knowledgeable people & also very kind folk...... Keep your eyes peeled in the free section, I love it lol

G

Hi and welcome to Briskoda, only down the road for you in sunny EK.

Have seen adverts for Prism Detailing as i might be in the market for paint correction and full detail soon.

Hi and welcome to Briskoda, only down the road for you in sunny EK.

Have seen adverts for Prism Detailing as i might be in the market for paint correction and full detail soon.

Do you have a blue fabia with briskoda sticker on rear 1/4 glass?

G

Sure I was sat next to you at the Whirlies last week, I'm a taxi driver in EK

G

Probably was me as im out pretty much every night in EK, will keep an eye out for you. Number 45 isn't it?