The Superb III Picture thread

Quartz grey . 19 inch phoenix anthracite alloys standard in Ireland on l+k Swapped them out for plain ones . Sportline diffuser added still not sure about rear spoiler ???. Thanks gizmo for the tips on the bulbs .Already fitted indicators and reversing and boot lights , ordered fogs . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lksuperb said:

Quartz grey . 19 inch phoenix anthracite alloys standard in Ireland on l+k Swapped them out for plain ones . Sportline diffuser added still not sure about rear spoiler ???. Thanks gizmo for the tips on the bulbs .Already fitted indicators and reversing and boot lights , ordered fogs . 

Looks fabulous.  The extra touches really set it off.  Looking forward to seeing it around! Best of luck with it :)

7 hours ago, lksuperb said:

That's what was confusing me. Looked like a sports line but wasn't :-).  Didn't realise you get 19 inches as standard in Ireland. Looks fab :-)

8 hours ago, lksuperb said:

The dealer ordered it and fitted it . super skoda said to me end of March/April before it in .

Hi,  love the car and particularly with those wheels. How much did the dealer charge for the diffuser? I asked my dealer about this but they never came back with a final price.

Thanks for the comments .

50 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

Really like that!  Looks like the dealer has prepared it well for you too.  Enjoy! 

Dealer was fantastic ,in show room under wrap waiting for unveil .Car was prepared well .

55 minutes ago, Speedman said:

Hi,  love the car and particularly with those wheels. How much did the dealer charge for the diffuser? I asked my dealer about this but they never came back with a final price.

Superskoda is the way to go for diffuser I know .

Just don't think the wife would understand me pulling bumper apart on new car .

Dealer was costly ,3 separate pieces of chrome 150 each and diffuser was 89 plus labour .

8 hours ago, Superb170 said:

Looks fabulous.  The extra touches really set it off.  Looking forward to seeing it around! Best of luck with it :)

Cheers , have been keeping a keen eye around for your machine .Any news on mini meet .

On 25/2/2017 at 09:50, lksuperb said:

Thanks for the comments .

Dealer was fantastic ,in show room under wrap waiting for unveil .Car was prepared well .

Superskoda is the way to go for diffuser I know .

Just don't think the wife would understand me pulling bumper apart on new car .

Dealer was costly ,3 separate pieces of chrome 150 each and diffuser was 89 plus labour .

Cheers , have been keeping a keen eye around for your machine .Any news on mini meet .

Just past you earlier actually around Tesco, coming up to the lights.  That quartz grey looks really well!  Nothing else on the meet, must stick a post on the meet section.

42 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

Just past you earlier actually around Tesco, coming up to the lights.  That quartz grey looks really well!  Nothing else on the meet, must stick a post on the meet section.

In my own little world at moment driving around . Did not see you . Weather driving me nuts today .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aidangill said:

Stunning. Could I be cheeky and ask ball park for the roof wrap.

Does it give u a different color or is there another reason?

Gorilla Tints charged £150.

its done to a very high standard. The reason I got it was that all the show cars at the launches had black (panoramic sunroof) roofs.

as an option that was about £1200 extra I think. I get to have the look without the expense.

really glad I did it after MUCH deliberation.

im delighted with the colour of the car too, after spending WEEKS deciding. I definitely made the right choice for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hacks80 said:

Gorilla Tints charged £150.

its done to a very high standard. The reason I got it was that all the show cars at the launches had black (panoramic sunroof) roofs.

as an option that was about £1200 extra I think. I get to have the look without the expense.

really glad I did it after MUCH deliberation.

im delighted with the colour of the car too, after spending WEEKS deciding. I definitely made the right choice for me.

Thank you. Car is really stunning. Best of luck with it. 

• Like 1